Advanced spell trigger! need help plz

Gistergingol

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i was trying to make a spell but i encountered a lot of problems doing it... Originally i wanted the spell to summon a tank, that drops mines (land goblin) randomly where he walks, i used the base of Summon Bear, and changed the unit summoned with a unit i created that has the ability to drop mines, but you should do that manually with the unit and it sucks... so I was wondering if there is a way to create a spell via trigget that summons an untargetable unit, used automatically, that drops random mines in the zone where he is summoned... but i cannot find out how to do that :/ plz help me! thx

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Have you tried making the trigger by yourself? If you have, post the trigger here.

Gistergingol

Reaction score
no, the trigget i tried, was working but you had to drop mines, manually with the unit you get summoned. I really don't know how to create a unit controlled by comp that can't be targeted and drops mines alone.. but i've seen them sometimes in some map, so i know it's possible.. but i really don't have an idea on how to do it..

I could also make another trigger with something like when hero uses ability XXX pick last created unit and move to XX, then use ability XX..... but the unit is always targetable and if u select it or someone attacks it, the trigger won't work...

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Time - Every (Random real number between 1.00 and 5.00) seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set tempgroup = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Siege Engine))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in tempgroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set tempoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 MINE for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at tempoint facing Default building facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_tempoint)

?? :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.