Anyone willing to create a few spellpacks?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Actually, Ava, since sky has made your Archmage, just edit from there :p. I have not started on it. I will probably attempt on The Rusher though, but please do not give high hopes on it, because I have trouble figuring out how to make a unit have no collision and does not go through cliffs ~_~

That is fine, but be aware that I am looking at everyone's spellpacks before I choose :D.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Actually, Ava, since sky has made your Archmage, just edit from there :p. I have not started on it. I will probably attempt on The Rusher though, but please do not give high hopes on it, because I have trouble figuring out how to make a unit have no collision and does not go through cliffs ~_~

You can turn collision size off in the trigger. It won't go through the cliff.

Murre

Reaction score
A jump would be cool.

EDIT:
@murre
I quite liked your spell actually +rep
I'm glad you liked it :)
If someone could help me/us figure how to make them play their real death animation when dying, that would be awesome. :p OR a better way to freeze them :p

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it :)
If someone could help me/us figure how to make them play their real death animation when dying, that would be awesome. :p OR a better way to freeze them :p

I think a nova would look great with frost nova, I just don't know how to make one :(. I'll try adding it in if you could give me the basics.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
here i have created your VAMP kings bloodthirst ability

and i also tryd to make your second vampire ability but it doesent work

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
here i have created your VAMP kings bloodthirst ability

and i also tryd to make your second vampire ability but it doesent work

Thanks millzy! I will look at it right now :)

EDIT: Love the leap! But the invisbility wasn't workign for me :(, I'll try to fix it. +rep! :thup:

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
great

i know the night time one doesent work but ull need somthing like this for it to work

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Just a add :p when you cast it with no range between you and target, you hit the target and start to fly lol (?) and just go back to ground when you cast again ;x just a little bug which i noticed when tested the map :D

see the print :p

wc3scrnshot120209053809.jpg

PS: i just DON"T KNOW what is the tag which hide the img/post/things -.-'

EDIT: i surrender -.- this sh1t don't will get hide'ed -.-'''''''''''''''''''''''

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
trying to fix :p

EDIT: :D:D:D:D fixed :p

Just change the cast trigger to this:
Trigger:
  • Bloodthirst
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Bloodthirst
    • Actions
      • Set Hero[1] = (Casting unit)
      • Set Hero[2] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of Hero[36] using Abilities\Spells\Orc\Bloodlust\BloodlustTarget.mdl
      • Set FrenzyEffect[3] = (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Pause Hero[1]
      • Unit - Pause Hero[2]
      • Animation - Play Hero[1]'s spell slam animation
      • Unit - Turn collision for Hero[1] Off
      • Set SlashX[1] = (Position of Hero[1])
      • Set SlashX[2] = (Position of Hero[2])
      • Set Real[1] = (Distance between SlashX[1] and SlashX[2])
      • Set Real[2] = Real[1]
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Real[1] Less than or equal to 100.00
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Add Crow Form to Hero[1]
          • Animation - Change Hero[1] flying height to 400.00 at (Real[1] / 2.00)
          • Unit - Remove Crow Form from Hero[1]
      • Animation - Change Hero[1]'s animation speed to (1200.00 / (Real[1] / 40.00))% of its original speed
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_SlashX[1])
      • Trigger - Turn on Super Slash Loop <gen>

Just change the "If then else", when you cast this will check if distance between you and target is less then 100 and don't will change the hight :D, if distance between you and target is greater then 100, so will 'fly' :D:D:D:D:D:D:D done done done \o\

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
No problem, if find other bugs of need help to fix some trigger, PM me, now i'll go sleep x) good night/morning

Murre

Reaction score
I think a nova would look great with frost nova, I just don't know how to make one :(. I'll try adding it in if you could give me the basics.
What? :s You mean I should teach you how to make a nova spell? :p There are probably loads of threads for that here ^^

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
sorry about the bug i should of tested before i uploaded
i havent been reading all the posts so what other spell do u still need made

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
All the Zerg ones. All of Flash Flood's (they have to be made together :p), and that's about it.... Feel free to make ones that have already been made, I look at all of them and rep all of them :D

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Here are some more spellpacks.

Elementalist

Snowfall - Makes a large area around the Elementalist become covered with snow. The snow slows enemies by x% reveals enemy footprints and give the elementalist a movement speed boost. Lasts for 8 seconds.

Level 1) 5% slow, 10% movement speed bonus
Level 2) 10% slow, 15% movement speed bonus
Level 3) 15% slow, 20% movement speed bonus
Level 4) 20% slow, 25% movement speed bonus

Fire shield - an immolation that can be cast on allies. gives an armour bonus and improved health regeneration in addition to burning nearby enemy units. Lasts 30 seconds

Level 1) 2 armor bonus, +2 life regen, 10dps burn
Level 1) 3 armor bonus, +4 life regen, 15dps burn
Level 1) 4 armor bonus, +6 life regen, 20dps burn
Level 1) 5 armor bonus, +8 life regen, 25dps burn

Enchant Weapons - Enchants weapons with fire, earth and frost powers. Has a chance on hit to cast a dot, deal extra damage or slow. Orb effect (so that it doesn't stack with like let's say lifesteal or something). The slow and the dot last for 10 seconds. The dot is stackable.

Level 1) dot does 15dps, 30 extra damage, 15% slow
Level 2) dot does 25dps, 50 extra damage, 25% slow
Level 3) dot does 35dps, 70 extra damage, 35% slow

EDIT:
Master Guard

Sacrifice - Decreases damage taken to an ally by x% and deals a reduced amount to the Master Guard. Lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1) 20% decreased damage, 75% of that damage goes to Master Guard
Level 2) 30% decreased damage, 60% of that damage goes to Master Guard
Level 3) 40% decreased damage, 45% of that damage goes to Master Guard
LEvel 4) 50% decreased damage, 30% of that damage goes to Master Guard

Return - Causes the Master Guard to take greatly reduced damage for X seconds and returns the FULL (before spell resistance and armour) amount of damage to attackers. Lasts 5 seconds

Level 1) 60% reduced damage
Level 2) 70% reduced damage
Level 3) 80% reduced damage
LEvel 4) 90% reduced damage

Dragon Scales (buff) - Improves armour by x. Causes enemy attacks to deal the same amount of damage to enemies in an 300AOE around the buffed hero.

Level 1) 3 armour
Level 2) 5 armour
Level 3) 7 armour
Level 4) 9 armour

Last Wish - When the Master Guard dies he gets one last wish. Master Guard has the choice to heal a nearby ally by X% of his max hitpoints, deal X% of his hp as damage on an enemy unit. OR to come back to life with just 20% of his hp. NOTE: Last Wish only occurs every other death.

Level 1) 50% heal, 50% damage
Level 2) 100% heal, 100% damage
Level 3) 150% heal, 150% damage
Drunkard

Deaden Nerves - The Drunkard chugs down a pint of firewater, reducing damage taken by X% for 15 seconds. After the duration he is stunned for 1 second and takes back 20% of the damage he dealt in that period of time.

Level 1) 10% reduced damage
Level 2) 20% reduced damage
Level 3) 30% reduced damage
Level 4) 40% reduced damage

Fist Fight - The Drunkard challenges an enemy into a 1v1 brawl. Both are invulnerable from all attacks but each others. Lasts X seconds or until somebody dies.

Level 1) Lasts 15 seconds
Level 2) Lasts 20 seconds
Level 3) Lasts 25 seconds
EDIT2: MOAR!
Serpent Warrior

Slither - Turns into a snake traveling X units forward, poisoning enemy units around him.

Level 1) travels 700, poison does 15dps
Level 2) travels 900, poison does 25dps
Level 3) travels 1100, poison does 35dps
Level 4) travels 1300, poison does 45dps

Snake Reflexes - 20% chance when hit to retaliate with a poisonous bite that deals damage over time. Stacks indefinitely. Each charge lasts for 5 seconds.

Level 1) 3dps
Level 2) 6dps
Level 3) 9dps
Level 4) 12dps

Serpentine Scales - X% chance to deflect damage. reducing it by 75%. (before armour)

Level 1) 20% chance
Level 2) 30% chance
Level 3) 40% chance
Level 4) 50% chance

Fruit of Knowledge - takes away enemy items and slows them for X seconds in a wide aoe.

Level 1) 30% slow, lasts 4 seconds
Level 2) 40% slow, lasts 5 seconds
Level 3) 50% slow, lasts 6 seconds
EDIT3: EVEN MOAR!
Zombie

Infect - bites an enemy, turns units into 5 zombie minions and DOTs heroes.

Level 1) zombie minions have 75hit points, 15dps
Level 2) zombie minions have 100hit points, 25dps
Level 3) zombie minions have 125hit points, 35dps
Level 4) zombie minions have 150hit points, 45dps

Shreak - Shreaks, calling upon a large number of zombies to come out of the ground. These zombies cannot be controlled. Also slows. The health values of the zombies are equivalent to the health values of the zombies from Infect. The health of the zombies will depend on what level Infect is.

Level 1) 10% slow
Level 2) 20% slow
Level 3) 30% slow
Level 4) 40% slow

Rotting Flesh - Zombie has a miasma that surrounds him and deals damage in a large aoe. Damage in increased by the number corpses in the area. Includes dead zombies.

Level 1) 1 damage per corpse
Level 2) 2 damage per corpse
Level 3) 3 damage per corpse
Level 4) 4 damage per corpse

Severed Limb - Whenever this skill in activated or the Zombie dies he leaves a severed limb. Limbs can Shreak and also have miasma equivalent to Zombie's level of Shreak and Rotting Flesh respectively. Lasts X seconds, after that duration it turns into a slightly more powerful zombie that can infect.

Level 1) Lasts 10 seconds, zombie has 100 more hp than normal zombies, depends on level of Infect
Level 2) Lasts 11 seconds, zombie has 200 more hp than normal zombies, depends on level of Infect
Level 3) Lasts 12 seconds, zombie has 300 more hp than normal zombies, depends on level of Infect
EDIT4: It really sucks that spoilers don't work....
Static Charger

Static buildup - The Static Charger gets a charge everytime somebody in a 2500 aoe around him casts a spell. Max charges increase with level.

Level 1) 10 charges max
Level 1) 15 charges max
Level 1) 20 charges max
Level 1) 25 charges max

Zap - Deals X damage in a small aoe for every charge. Stuns for 0.2 seconds.

Level 1) 10 damage per charge
Level 2) 20 damage per charge
Level 3) 30 damage per charge
Level 4) 40 damage per charge

Boost (buff) - Increases attack speed and movement speed by X for every charge. Also causes immolation in a 300 AOE.

Level 1) 0.5% increase per charge. 1 dps per charge.
Level 2) 1% increase per charge. 1.5 dps per charge.
Level 3) 1.5% increase per charge. 2 dps per charge.
Level 4) 2% increase per charge. 2.5 dps per charge.

Negative charge - Sucks in nearby units toward the EM, dealing damage and adds extra charges even if the charges are at max. (small cooldown)

Level 1) 150 damage, 5 extra charges
Level 1) 200 damage, 10 extra charges
Level 1) 250 damage, 15 extra charges

Murre

Reaction score
I could probably do the "Fire Shield". :)
And for the person who will do any of these, Auras are great to add to a unit and then remove it :p
Please specify the radius of the Immolation effect. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.