Anyone willing to create a few spellpacks?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Hi I need some spells for my map and my friend gave me these great ideas that I think are amazing but hard to create. if anyone is willing to take on these spell packs you will receive full credit and you will be able to call it your own. You get my rep too :).

Thanks
Avaleirra

Open Spellpacks:

The Rusher
Elementalist
Serpent Warrior - in progress

Here is the page with all the spellpacks except the rusher (scroll down for that)
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1163053&postcount=57

New Open Spellpacks

The Great Unclean One
Pyromancer

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1174941&postcount=116

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I will test them, but the main problem is that I need someone(s) to help me create spells that I specifically need. Komaqtion volunteered, and I will be posting the spells soon.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Here are 2 of em spells

This one is pretty hard
The Rusher (zergling model)

Headrush - the rusher sprints forward head first for X units, or until it hits an enemy unit. The unit hit is stunned for 2 seconds. In addition the rusher gets bonus damage on his next attack.

L1: 450 unit sprint, Adds 20% damage to next attack
L2: 500 unit sprint, Adds 25%
L3: 550, 30%
L4: 650, 40%

Burrow - The rusher digs into the ground, becoming invisible to enemy units. Also adds hp and mana regen and adds x damage to Headrush. Also allows the instantaneous transportation between previous burrows.

L1: Hp and mana regen increased by 30%, headrush damage increased by an additional 10%. Lasts 10 seconds.
L2: regen +35%, hr damage +15%. 20 seconds.
L3: +40%, hr +20%. Lasts 30 seconds.
L4: +50%, hr +30%. Lasts 40 seconds.

Forked carapace(lol at name) - Attackers from the front of The rusher takes back X% of the damage they deal to the Rusher. In addition, everytime the rusher is hit it's MS and attack speed increase by 2%.

L1: 30% damage return. Ms and Attack speed stacks up to 5 times.
L2: 35% return. stacks to 10.
L3: 40% return. stacks to 15.
L4: 50% return. stacks to 20.

Entrench - Shoves an enemy hero into the ground, stunning it for X seconds as well as pushing all nearby units forward and dealing X damage in an aoe.

L1: 3 second stun. 200 damage.
L2: 4 second stun. 300 damage.
L3: 5 second stun. 400 damage.
Archmage
Fireball - The Arch Mage channels his arcane powers for 2 seconds releasing a huge ball of fire that deals x damage to enemies it hits. (also destroys trees)
note: works like storm bolt but deals aoe damage to units it passes through. don't have to target the unit directly.

L1: Deals 75 damage
L2: 150
L3: 225
L4: 300

Frost Nova - freezes all enemies around the Arch Mage dealing x damage and freezing them in place for 2.5 seconds. Also, the unit is slowed by x amount after the stun duration.

L1: 30 damage, 25% slow
L2: 70, 30%
L3: 125, 35%
L4: 200, 45%

Shatter - Give a X% chance to do X as much damage with fireball when the target is stunned or frozen.

L1: 30% chance to do 1.5x
L2: 35%, 1.65x
L3: 40%, 1.8x
L4: 50%, 2x

Channel - the arch mage summons up all his god-like powers for 6 seconds to make his next fireball do crazy burst damage. buff lasts 10 seconds.

Note: channeled spells also deal pure damage.

L1: Next fireball does 1.5 times as much.
L2: does 1.7 times as much and has a 0.5 second stun
L3: does 2 times as much and has a 1 second stun.

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
I don't realy understand the spell shatter

Edit: any specific AOE for archmage . For the fireball, Did it explode when it hit someone or just move and when it hit someone the target receive damage and the fire ball is remove after for exemple , 5 sec?

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just some questions...

Headrush:

1. Will he be able to go thrpugh trees ?
2. Will he be able to rush "through" cliffs ?
3. Is it point-target or instant spell ? (By instant I mean that he'll rush in the direction he's facing... ;))

Burrow:

1. Will he be able to use "Headrush" from the burrowed state ? (If yes, then will ge "un-burrow" before rushing ?)
2. How many "burrows" will he be able to teleport between ?

Entrench:

1. By "pushing all nearby units forward" you mean in the facing angle of the caster, or just away from the hero ? :S

Fireball:

1. So, basically shockwave with casting time ? :S

EDIT:

I don't realy understand the spell shatter

I'd believe it's like "Critical Strike" but with a spell, right ? :S

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Head Rush
1.no
2.no
3. point target

Burrow
1.ya, he will un burrow
2.unlimited for now I guess, but make it changeable :)

Entrench:
1.facing angle of the caster

Fireball
1.ya, lol jsut realiazed that

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I'll help, since its GUI, and no MUI. I can't clear leaks, but I know what stuff leaks.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
It's ok if you can't clear leaks, I'll do em :). I'll post some more spellpacks later.

@ph[o]bia
it moves through units like shockwave

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
lol I don't know either.

EDIT: HEre is another spell pack

Vampire King-Xerxes Nightwraith

Abilities:

Bloodthirst-The Vampire King is overcome with bloodlust and leaps at the closest enemy, sinking his teeth into their flesh.
L1:Jumps X distance, drains X health.
L2:Jumps X distance, drains X health.
L3:Jumps X distance, drains X health.
L4:Jumps X distance, drains X health.

The Vampire King becomes invisible during the night, while reducing his speed. Attacking and taking damage will remove invisibility for X seconds.
L1: 50%, invisibility gone for 10 seconds
L2: 60%, invisibility gone for 9 seconds
L3: 70%, invisibility gone for 8 seconds
L4: 80%, invisibility gone for 7 seconds

Bat form - turns into a bat, gaining a speed increase and allowing him to soar over the enemy. (Spells still castable, but auto-attack is disabled.)
L1: 25% increase
L2: 50% increase
L3: 75% increase

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
Bat form - turns into a bat, gaining a speed increase and allowing him to soar over the enemy. (Spells still castable, but auto-attack is disabled.)
L1: 25% increase
L2: 50% increase
L3: 75% increase

Any model request for the Bat form

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.