Anyone willing to create a few spellpacks?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Static Charger - Why doesn't it work? I've tested it on my work and it works perfectly.

Pandora - You'll still have to level Chaos bolt... Because what if Pandora is level 8, and has added 4 levels of Mark of Pandora and 4 levels of Entropy? In that case Para and Dox would have a bonus skill point.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Static Charger - really? When I tried it I got a nearby bloodmage to do a flamestrike and I didn't get any charges according to the dummy ability.

Pandora - damn. Well I think it would be ok if they have a bonus skill point.

skyblader

Reaction score
Static Charger - Oh, I disabled allies spells. Meaning only enemies' spells will give them the charge. Otherwise, allies could just stay at base and spam skills until it was full before coming out to battle.

Pandora - What about Pandora's box?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
He can have 2 extra skill points :). So no Ned to learn that one too.

Static Charger - I never thought of that. Good point. In that case static charger is complete :thup:

skyblader

Reaction score
I'll work on the Great Unclean One. For the ultimate, is it universal? As in all units in the whole map? I think it'll be too imbalanced, but then again, you won't really know until you test it out. Just thinking that all the spells give the buff to many units. Anyway, don't you wanna remove Pandora from the first page?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Ya I'll remove pandora.

And ya it's universal. We can always change it later or reduce the values.

Manbatapus

Reaction score
As the person that came up with the Great Unclean One, yes, it is supposed to universal. The logic behind it is that the plague doesn't last forever, so he has to balance between plagueing units and killing things so as to not waste the bonus.

*EDIT* And also, if you make Great Unclean One, you are awesome, because he's my favourite hero :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.