Anyone willing to create a few spellpacks?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I'm actually just doing your maps out of free time, but since I'll have lots of free time, sure! :thup:

As for the changes you requested, I'll update with the map containing Pandora, and some bug fixes, etc.

Edit: School is starting soon. Won't be as fast, but will still produce results :)

skyblader

Reaction score
Okay last two questions.

1. What is the distance for Exp gain? Like leeching Exp gain distance. So I can maximum distance Para and Dox can be from each other.

2. Would you prefer damage debuff that can be shown but only base damage, or damage debuff for total damage but cannot be shown(Shown in buff).

skyblader

Reaction score
There's a spell called Storm, fire and earth. Its something like DotA's primal split. Works exactly how you want it, just that, no exp gain, and they are units. You want me to use that?

Edit: And I guess no level too. Unless its creeps level.

skyblader

Reaction score
I included the primal split way AND the way by triggers. I think the one by triggers is way better, including items, levels, experience, and stuff.But then again, you can also use the other method. Working Map

Er btw, could I see the map? Something like, getting to know what kind of map you're making, and so on.

skyblader

Reaction score
Ha. I'll make another spell pack when I have the time. How's Pandora? Btw, check your project page.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Looking at Pandora now.... will be a second.

EDIT: Kay, tested out Pandora.

In general I'm impressed :D. It's just a thing I would like to change.

Pandora isn't supposed to have Chaos Bolt :p. This is my fault. I was quite unclear about this in my post. Chaos Bolt was a spell only Para and Dox have. I also missed a spell for them. This is also a spell only Para and Dox have.

Pandora’s box – Both Para and Dox are instantly teleported to a random hero that has the Mark of Pandora active on it and the enemy is slowed by 10%

Once again I apologize for missing this and being unclear.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Pandora now looks excellent. The only thing that bugs me slightly is how when using paradox you have to learn skills all the time.

And could you implement the dummy spell that shows how many charges for the static charger please :).

P.S. These spells will not be included into the Alpha. They will be in the beta though.

skyblader

Reaction score
The dummy spell? So, a spell thar shows the amount of charges? What happens if it goes above 100. o.o Can't possible make 100 levels of the ability, will cause mass lag and take up too much time.. I've already implemented the -staticcharges to show the amount of charges. And, if you don't want to level the Para and Dox, then you'll have to tell me which skills you want to level first. Because when you use Paradox, you might not be able to level all the abilities. Is setting the skills same as Pandora okay? Like Pandora has level 4 Mark of Pandora and Entropy, so will Para and Dox if they get split.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Static Charger - I guess we could make absolute max for charges 60.

Pandora - setting the skills to the same as pandora would be great!

Thanks again!

skyblader

Reaction score
I'll work on the static charge. And, as for the Pandora, in that case, the Chaos Bolt and Pandora's box have to be leveled manually.

Edit: Okay I'm done!:thup: Working Map

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Static Charger - He's almost done :p. It jsut appears that static buildup doesn't work. Otherwise, peeefest :thup:

Pandora - K, I'm really sorry for being so picky about little details... but could you make it so that there is only one level of chaos bolt? So that the player doesn't have to learn abilities upon using it. I guess I'll just make Paradox last longer per level...

Chaos Bolt
Deals random damage between 100-850

Thank you and sorry for being so picky :p.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.