Anyone willing to create a few spellpacks?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Can you post what you have so far? Maybe someone can work with what you have started. :)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I was just thinking... maybe you wanna include details on the first page like Glenphir's thread and also anyone that might already be working on them?

skyblader

Reaction score
Clicking the number of the post leads you to the individual post, there you can copy the address and link it. :)

skyblader

Reaction score
Its not 24 hours yet... Anyway, reserver Static Charger for me. I'm halfway done, already completed Zap and Static buildup fully. Now taking a break before going on to the other 2.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Sweet thanks!

And it has been 24 hours. More in fact. That is PM not AM :p.
24 hours occured at 12:49 noon today

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
No. None of them need to be MUI

EDIT: adding more spellpacks soon... Bout 3 -5

Pandora

Entropy
Cancels an enemies mana and health regeneration temporarily.

Level 1) Lasts 10 seconds
Level 2) Lasts 15 seconds
Level 3) Lasts 20 seconds
Level 4) Lasts 25 seconds

Mark of Pandora
Places the mark of Pandora on a unit. If the unit is an enemy it recieves a damage debuff and can be seen by Pandora at all times. Allies will receive a damage bonus.

Level 1) 10% debuff/bonus, lasts 10 seconds
Level 2) 20% debuff/bonus, lasts 17 seconds
Level 3) 30% debuff/bonus, lasts 19 seconds
Level 4) 40% debuff/bonus, lasts 21 seconds

Paradox
Pandora splits into 2 seperate heroes, Para and Dox. They have the same items and if one dies, so does the other. Lasts 45 seconds. Para and Dox have additional abilities.

Chaos Bolt
Does a random amount of damage to an enemy unit.

Level 1) 100-500
Level 2) 150-650
Level 3) 200-750
Level 4) 250-850

*floating text for chaos bolt please :)

EDIT2: moar...
The Great Unclean One

Swarm of Flies
The Unclean One launches a cone of flies in front of him (think breath of fire). Dealing damage to enemies within the area. If the enemies have the buff Unholy Plague then they will take bonus damage. If enemy units within do not have Unholy Plague, then they will receive the buff but will not take bonus damage

Level 1) 100 damage, 50 bonus
Level 2) 150 damage, 100 bonus
Level 3) 200 damage, 150 bonus
Level 4) 250 damage, 200 bonus

Plague Lance
The Unclean One fires off a chain of the plague initially dealing 50 damage to the first unit and dealing 25% more damage per bounce. All units affected will receive the Unholy Plague.

Level 1) 3 bounces
Level 2) 5 bounces
Level 3) 8 bounces
Level 4) 11 bounces

Infectious Hive
Plants a hive full of infected flies that will give every enemy unit in a 1000AOE the Unholy Plague. Hive is invisible. Lasts for 3 minutes.

Level 1) 60 second cooldown
Level 2) 45 second cooldown
Level 3) 30 second cooldown
Level 4) 15 second cooldown

Unholy Empowerment
The Great Unclean One is empowered by all infected units. He will recieve bonus hitpoints, damage, amd movement speed for each unit with the plague (passive).

Level 1) 10 hitpoints, 5 damage, 2 movement speed
Level 2) 15 hitpoints, 10 damage, 4 movement speed
Level 3) 20 hitpoints, 15 damage, 6 movement speed

*Unholy Plague lasts until the unit affected is killed. It can be dispelled.

EDIT3: here is anoher one...
Pyromancer

Running Hot
The Pyromancer begins burning himself out. Dealing 4% of his max health as damage to himself per second. While running hot, the Pyromancer will receive a movement and attack speed increase every second that mounts up until the Pyromancer stops running hot. (toggle ability)

Level 1) 5% damage increase, 2% movement
Level 2) 10% damage increase, 4% movement
Level 3) 15% damage increase, 6% movement
Level 4) 20% damage increase, 8% movement

Flaming Trail
The Pyromancer begins sprinting at a target point (522 movement). He will become unable to be slowed or stopped after 4 seconds. Any unit who gets in the way of him will take damage and be stunned on impact. The Pyromancer will also leave behind a flaming trail that does damage every second to units in it. The furry trail disappears when the Pyromancer reaches his destination. The Pyromancer can cancel
the charge by changing direction.

Level 1) 200 damage on impact, 1 second stun, 30dps for trail
Level 2) 300 damage on impact, 2 second stun, 45dps for trail
Level 3) 400 damage on impact, 3 second stun, 60dps for trail

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Entropy
Cancels an enemies mana and health regeneration temporarily.
Including potion use, or just normal regeneration?

Paradox
Pandora splits into 2 seperate heroes, Para and Dox. They have the same items and if one dies, so does the other. Lasts 45 seconds. Para and Dox have additional abilities.
What happens when they recombine in terms of health/mana/usage of consumable items by one and not the other?

Chaos Bolt
Does a random amount of damage to an enemy unit.
Projectile, or instant like Holy Light?

Unholy Empowerment
The Great Unclean One is empowered by all infected units. He will recieve bonus hitpoints, damage, amd movement speed for each unit with the plague (passive).

Running Hot
The Pyromancer begins burning himself out. Dealing 4% of his max health as damage to himself per second. While running hot, the Pyromancer will receive a movement and attack speed increase every second that mounts up until the Pyromancer stops running hot. (toggle ability)
Ew, stacking abilities. :p

skyblader

Reaction score
Does the ulti for Static Charger, negative charge, be like a point sucking units in and damaging it over time(channeling), or is it just instantly pull the units a few distance closer to the target point of ability being cast and instantly damaging it?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@skyblade333
instant

@Weep
1.just normal regen
2. They take the one with more health
3.Projectile
4. Hehe :)

wow when you finish this one I'll owe you 3 or 4 for rep :D

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not actually planning to make all that... I might... I might not... :eek: Some of them are pretty easy, some are not. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.