Anyone willing to create a few spellpacks?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
It's fine if you don't make them if you dont want to. You and Glenphir have especially contributed to my map and I'm very thankful :).

If you were to make it take your time...my computer got confiscated for a few days :p.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Okay, I'm finally done! :thup: (Link moved down)

Er just a short note, please look through the values in the object editor and notes I left inside triggers and trigger comments.

I've edited some percentage for Boost because you can't type decimal(Immolation), and for endurance aura 1% is the minimum. Etc.

I've made some MUI, and also cleared the leaks. If there are still other leaks, please notify me and I'll do the changes.

Edit: And 1 more thing! There are some other stuffs inside, just ignore them and go to the category of Static charger.

Edit: I forgot to remove a game display message. Inside the negative charge pull's third trigger, remember to remove the message which says (Name of TempUnit + has been added) or something like that.

Edit: Wow, this thread IS dead. I don't think I can bump your thread for you, so I'll just edit. Imade the 2-spell spellpack, Drunkard, out of boredom. (Link moved down)

And again, there are other stuff inside, just go to the category Drunkard. And, again, please look through any notes I left for you inside the triggers, trigger comments.

Edit: Okay.. LOTS of edits.. And yeah, my purpose this time is to say that the static charger's boost's permanent immolation doesn't work. I just realised, that it can't be leveled.

Code:
99. List of Unlevelable Abilities

Someone knows the exact name of each of these abilities? I do not have an English Warcraft III. I am certainly going to write their Ids later.

- Doom (Weird bug, but it can't be leveled, try it on units and you will see the weird effect that does)
- [B]Permanent Immolation[/B] (Again weird, but its basically a unit ability)
From here.
Do you want me to edit it for you? It'll be much harder though, picking units around it and dealing damage per second.
Damage = (Static charge x (Level of boost x 0.5))

Edit: Completely Edited Map filled with both spellpacks and the edit I offered above. Working Map

Edit: Also check through the damages, like boost's immolation. Check for the damage type and change it accordingly.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Sorry for missing all your edits skyblade333. I havnt got a chance to look at the spellpacks yet but i'm getting my computer back soon.

Could you edit it for me? I can't on my iPod :p.

And BIG thanks for finishing 2 spellpacks. :D

skyblader

Reaction score
Okay done the edit for you. Here's the Working Map with everything. Its also updated in that post, so you don't download the wrong one.

Edit: Your thread is the best time waster haha. :) I'll work on Pandora. Few questions though.

1. Skill 2 - Mark of Pandora
What is damage debuff? Is it like a damage decrease? Like 100 damage with level 1 damage debuff = 100-10? And is it okay if the damage debuff is ONLY for the base damage? Like damage = 100+100, with damage debuff it will be 100+100-10, which is 100+90. And also, is it okay if the damage SHOWN does not change, but the damage is reduced? Like damage shown = 100 +100 but damage it deals is 180. (All the questions are based on Damage debuff by 10%, level 1)

2. Skill 3 - Paradox
What happens if both units does not die after 45 seconds? If one of them die, and the other die, what happens to Pandora? What skills do they have? Is it okay if I take up one skill slot for inventory? (Because the unit is not a hero, unless you want it to be. If so, what should their levels be?)

3. Skill4 - Chaos Bolt

Colour of floating text?
Damage type is chaos?

Edit: Replaced both maps with a new one, with a cleared hashtable leak.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
1. I would prefer if the damage debuff was shown.

2. If both units don't die then they become Pandora again. If both die then Pandora dies. They are hero units. They will have the same level as Pandora and when they combine it will take the experiance gained during the 45 seconds and divide it by 2.

3. Red, chaos

Thanks again!

skyblader

Reaction score
Question 1 isn't fully answered...

Edit: Is it okay, if I hide the unit and move it around together and para and dox for the exp part? Because I have no idea in GUI how to check experience gain, etc. Unless in JASS, but I don't know JASS.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Sorry :p

Is it possible to make damage debuff for items too? I would prefer it like that but if it is not possible then it is ok for base damage to be reduced only.

EDIT: and for the hiding unit thing, it's fine. Just make sure Pandora doesn't die :p

skyblader

Reaction score
It is possible to make a damage debuff for the item. But who would want to pick up an item that would reduce their damage?

If the hiding thing is okay.. then should I move Pandora with Para or dox, if they get separated?

Edit: Chances are, if damage debuff is shown, I can only decrease base damage. If damage debuff isn't shown, I can decrease the damage for the base damage and whatever pluses it has.

Edit: Also, what are Para's and Dox's skills?

Edit: What should the floating text say? and in which position? (top left, top right, centre, bottom left, bottom right)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Go ahead :).

@skyblade333
1. I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't being very clear :p. I meant if you could make it so that include item bonuses.

2. Hmm, would be possible (for the sake of simplicity) to make it so that Para and Dox can't go very far from each other?

3. I think I have an idea for this. Would it possible to add a negative command aura to the target to reduce the damage of the one unit? You could make it so that it would only affect the target by putting targets allowed to self. That might work

4. All of Pandora's skills + chaos bolt.

*sorry if you have already finished this but would it be possible to make it so that Para and Dox have 3/4 health and mana of Pandora?

**and to add something to before, if one dies and the other lives than Pandora will come back just as before.

5. The floating text says the damage. I think top left would be good. Basically where a critical hit text would be :)

Thanks again!

skyblader

Reaction score
1. Ok.
2. I'll try.
3. That would work, but I think its only for base damage.
4.Including Paradox? (I think no)
5. Ok.
* Its possible, haven't started on it. How much strength, intelligence, agility should they have?
** I thought you said if one dies, the other dies?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Nvm just scratch that. Forgot that I said when one dies the other dies. My bad. Health and mana will be normal and same with stats.

Sorry :p

EDIT: and yeah Para and Dox won't have Paradox :D

skyblader

Reaction score
So, if both dies, Pandora dies. If one or both survives, Pandora survives. Para and Dox have the same stats as Pandora, same life and mana. Would you tell me more about Pandora's stats? Base defence, agility, intelligence, strength, healthpoints, regneration, mana, mana regeneration, damage, etc? Because I need to set them to the same. Basically Para and Dox is exactly the same as Pandora, except they don't have the skill Paradox and lasts for 45 seconds?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Yes to everything.

I don't have base stats since I havnt actually made the hero yet... Feel free to set them to whatever and I will adjust them :D

skyblader

Reaction score
Instead of ceasing health/mana point regeneration, is it okay to reduce it? Because I don't think there's such an action, unless you track every buff that increases regen, and have the same base regen for every unit, I think its quite impossible with GUI.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
That is fine.

BTW, just got my computer back. tested static charger and there are a few things I would like to ask.

Could you create a dummy spell for the static charger that keeps track of the charges that the static charger has?

And negative charged sometimes bugged. Also noticed that it drags corpses. Is there any way to get rid of the huge lag?

Otherwise great work! I'm going to add you as major contributer for my map :).

skyblader

Reaction score
For your first question, its actually stored in a variable. If you'd like, I can create a trigger, which tells you the amount of charges you have.

As for the second question, I already mentioned in the extra notes area. I suggested removing the units after they die(Removes corpses BUT also make them non-revivable). If you need to revive units, then I'll work on it. Okay since your map has lots of heroes and stuff, I think I'll just work on it.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
1. That would be awesome

2. Thanks :)

*you might as well become a member of my map. Do you want to?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.