[Contest Poll] Texturing Contest 1

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I would like suggestions on how to fix this ^_^ [and how'd you know the snow flakes were CnP :p]
Well, mostly the way the edges on the ice look it makes then look like blobs of paste...Im not a very good skinner so Idk what would make it better.

(And its easy to tell its CnP my looking at the unwrap)
(I can be the last rep point BTW)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Contest poll ends in 7 days or 10 days i think it was 7 i forgot. :eek:

OFFTOPIC - Lol Daskunk your HeretoDLstuff on the hive?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Lol well this thread is also about ideas for next contest so while people are voting does anybody have any ideas?

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
i like this texturing contest. But you could make it a texturing/modeling contest :p but modeling seems hard to me =/ and well i'mg onna work on the skin. on the model that it should be ><

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Im talking about texturing contest 2. We need ideas for the theme. If anybody wants to make a modeling contest do it. I cant model no do i know much about modeling so i wont host one.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Critters are very limited. The dog critter is the only one with an attack animation. We need to find a theme that gives some room to be creative but have restraints. Also dont suggest Halloween theme if you want that theme go to the hive im going to enter. I dont want to be in 2 Halloween skinning contests. If you want to make a Halloween skin you can go to the hive too.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
What about recreating-famous-game-characters theme? Turning a Footman into Luigi from Super Mario sounds cool.:p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Footman wouldnt make a good luigi but that sounds like a good theme. Maybe we could restrict it to famous warcraft characters though. Sargaras (doom guard), Queen Azshara (Sea Witch), C'Thun (forgotten one), Hakkar (naga siren or myramidon), etc. Famous characters not in warcraft 3.

EDIT - Here is a list of possible things.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I find that there is not many holy units
Such as Holy Knights, Angels, Gods...
Etc.

They can be of any element but I want to see something goldish ^^
or with big angel wings :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Making angel wings would take model editing. Unless you edited illidan or the dreadlord. But you have to remember, you can change the skin but the particles will stay normal, so i wouldnt want to see a angel explode in a green explosion when it dies.

EDIT - Noooo im not in the lead anymore :p

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Pumpkin Man: Like the body and the feet and arms,but i thing his face lacks detail (or is just not the face for a pumpkin man :D)
Draenei Guy: Nicely done,though i dunno which unit you used :confused:
Ice lich: Yeah the ice lich is freking awesome,I like it <- +1 vote :D

>>i wouldnt want to see a angel explode in a green explosion when it dies.
I would :rolleyes:

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
ss0000-2.jpg

Mmmm i made it lighter colored..still looks like paste though v.v

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.