DhAoS[ARRC] - Ice Lich

You should vote on:
  • (CnP) Does the skin fit its new wrap?
  • Skin quality
  • Completion
  • Originality
  • Warcraft-like
  • Follows rules

Winner will receive rep from (Total of 16) Mizuio Ken (5), Orc Tamer (8),and esb (3).

AFTER POLL IS OVER, KEEP THREAD OPEN FOR TEXTURING CONTEST 2 IDEAS

NOTICE - If your going to vote, post and tell why!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
So... Do we vote on just one, or rate all of them? Or vote on one and rate...

Off-Topic: ROFL Ghan, I love your user title (Kickin it Old Skool)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Now we wait for you to get added. Woo i got a vote from DhAoS[ARRC]

EDIT - Where did Ghans posts go?

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
I love the Ice lich.

dunno why but it just looks sick no dought about it.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
If he had more time it would be much better, coloring of the yellow things, the jaw, etc. It looks lacking. I voted pumpkin man because its original and i just didnt like human furion.

esb

Reaction score
Pumpking Man: Doesn't look too much of a pumpkin, except for the flag and green hair, but that's because no model has a round head :D The chest and arms look a bit wierd with the white. I like the vines, and the touch on the feet. Pretty good.

Draeni Guy: This is pretty good! I like the mix of the colors, they flow with each other nice. Al though the skin color is kept the say (I think), but that is the color of a dranei.

Human Furion: The skin goes with the name. Furion with a tan. This skin is really nice, good job. It may be the upclose screenshot, but the horns look... too yellow, along with his fingers/claws. The muscle and clothes are really good! I like it. Minor details, but really good too.

Frozen Lich: Oh my, how dare blizzard go ahead and not make a bony lich icy. This skin is awesome! He has the "I've been in the frozen throne 1 degree to low" look. You could have changed his um... brown hood? And add a a few ice cracks or something like that too.

My vote goes to the Frozen Lich; It's very good.

P.S. Please don't get offended, You have the full right to disagree on my opinions. :D I am no professional skinner, heck I'm not even a skinner!

EDIT: For some odd reason the post thing decided to mix up the text a bit... fixed.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Lol, yeah i kinda rushed my skin. I made a ice lich for DhAoS[ARRC] but he made his own. I see some problems with DhAoS[ARRC] but its ok. Like the yellow, and the blueness, too blue to be ice, and the arms are purple. I guess most of that is my fault though...oh well :D I would say the bast part of his skin is the flakes, but i think he copied those on there.

esb

Reaction score
The text on my post got mixed up who knows why, fixed it :p

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
I voted for The dreanei [idk why..lol they were all good =]

The dreanei just looks really good and very detailed.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I copied and pasted the chest armor from druid of the claw XD. But i blurred, smudged, colored, and distorted it.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I can see that.

OFFTOPIC - Those email notifications are soo annoying i might unsubscribe.

EDIT - Geez 5 votes, its a good skin but carbonlesz's skin is good too so is Daskunk and mine is AWESOME of course :p jk.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
That's cause i'm the best =] lol jk. Yea they're all really nice skins =] Vote people vote!

EDIT- And the pumpkin man like you said is very original [especially since it's halloween season =]. and mine isn't really THAT original lol. Maybe an original look just not an original idea :p

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Hmm...so hard to pick which to vote for...

1. Pumpkin Man - ZOMFG THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! Love the originality, and if I were ever to make a Halloween map, that is the first Skin I would look for. Vines on the legs look good, and I like how the glow from Grom's eyes (to me) makes it look like the model has a Jack-o-Lantern head XD
2. Dreanei Dude - Not bad. Very well done skin, and everything looks to fit in and flow with each other. Not much else to say about it :p
3. Human Furion - An ingame screenshot would be nice, so as we can see what it looks like outside of whatever you are viewing the skin with. Looks well done, and original.
4. Frozen Lich - You might as well have called this thing Ner'zhul for god sakes!!! It is freaking amazing! Love the snowflakes on the robe, and once again, how the colours flow well together. You probably could have change up the headdress a little bit thought.

So what does my vote go to? Drum roll please......

THE PUMPKIN MAN!!!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Cross between Dranei Guy and the Furion. They are both pretty good and seem like the ones with the most freehand and editing.

Dranei Guy got my vote though because despite its blurriness on the unwrap, it looks practically perfect ingame. Congrats FireEffect. :)

Good luck to all contestants. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.