Decay Feature For Mass Units

D

Draygonia

I thought of a nice solution for the massive amounts of units in my map.

I was thinking of making a trigger that can make units decay periodically, but I dont know how to go about this.

I was thinking of setting all units regenerate to -5 or -10 which will let all but peasents die after a while, what do you think?

Or should I have a trigger that kills units after 5 minutes? Or perhaps -50 damage every 20 seconds or something?

Help?

turondo

Reaction score
seems pretty stupid.. but hey idk what your map is like, you should prob give an example of how it would work in a certain map..

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I think this is only for starters who don't know how to stop periodic spawning. I don't know why else you would need.

D

Draygonia

Well my map is like No Limitz, where you can build unlimited units and that does lag up the game.

This feature will decay units until death so that the lag bar is put down a knotch and units can actually move when you order them to, not 5 minutes later.

D

Draygonia

Does anyone know how I can have a degeneration value in the units editor be a negative value?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
If the editor resists, press and hold shift, then double-click the field of interest.

shift + double-click
or
shift + enter (if the entry is already selected)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.