• A little bit

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Miz and Seth Cross, I agree with you guys, but I do not see anything in your comments about pancakes. :D

I wonder what is out there in that large galaxy... :rolleyes: Now I'm thinking of Star Wars, haha.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
There's a theory that the Aliens that visited earth are humans from other time periods. There was a scripture from like medival times were they saw a burning ball crash into the ground and a man came out but he was dressed differently. He said something in his language and ran away so all the other people ran away and once thy got off the hill, the ball exploded. The man was never found before. Wonder if that's true.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I read it in a book. Don't know its name, I read it like 4 years ago(I have photographic memory).

Reaction score
I read it in a book. Don't know its name, I read it like 4 years ago(I have photographic memory).

If you have photographic memory then you should be able to recall a name or some sort of a source. What you described seems entirely nonfactual to me.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
NonFactual? Yea, I found the book. Its called The Science of Harry Potter were they take some magic that was done in Harry Potter and they prove it scientificly or they show theories. And people with photographic memory remember the things that were intresting or the things they really want to remember. And a photographic memory can't remember everything, so for me only the intresting parts of the book were remmeberd and some of the ok parts.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
That isn't a photographic memory. That's memory.
Photographic memory literally means you can remember 99% of everything you see, in detail.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That isn't a photographic memory. That's memory.
Photographic memory literally means you can remember 99% of everything you see, in detail.

It's also annoying and most people who have it are insane.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Photographic memory is if you remember by using pictures. And no, you need to train your memory to remember 99% of anything. Thats what people who count cards have. A memory that remembers with pictures.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Not as well as others. Can you recall a very complicated image and look at all the details in it? Like a painting?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I wonder if this is true for people who have been blind since birth. I imagine they might experience a type of synesthesia.
Yeah, that'd be something to looking into.

@DVD
I only call up random details.

Reaction score
Not as well as others. Can you recall a very complicated image and look at all the details in it? Like a painting?

This isn't photographic memory. Typical humans can memorize details from pictures, and some are better at it than others, but that isn't what "photographic memory" means.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I believe in other life but I do not believe aliens have visited earth. All those sightings are just people who saw what they wanted to see.

Actually, the Soviet Union created real UFOs (something very similar to flying saucers) technology a while back. But I dunno if that's what everyone saw back then. I doubt it.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Soviet Union made UFO"s? Never heard of that. For all others, actually look up what photographic memory means.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.