• A little bit

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I don't think there is any alien life. No bacteria, no intelligent aliens, nothing. Ignorance is bliss.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Is that meant to be 100, or did I add an extra zero? Anyway, buying a billion lottery tickets is a pretty ignorant thing to begin with. :p

You just added an extra 0. I checked. Though I have to agree with the billion lottery ticket buying being kinda ignorant thing. To buy that many tickets would cost more then the amount of money you would actually earn :p

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I don't think there is any alien life. No bacteria, no intelligent aliens, nothing. Ignorance is bliss.
Flesh-eating Bacteria
Isn't It a alien?! maybe we can call it a alien that invade your body.
Well anyway there is other then only we in the universe.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I believe there are aliens, since I'm technically considered one in America :rolleyes:

If water clues where found in Mars, there must be more life out there, even we didn't know that living things where in the dark depths of the ocean like tube worms living with a different life cycle than what normal animals do.

Kershbob

Reaction score
There are probably molecules that replicate themselves on other planets.

I doubt there are any intelligent organisms that are more advanced that us. If our world ever decides to go exploring we will most likely be the aliens in UFOs.

We'd probably just kill them all and steal their planet anyway. If we're talking about life as in carbon rich water dependent life.

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I still don't get this question how were we created? And why did we start on earth instead of another planet.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I still don't get this question how were we created? And why did we start on earth instead of another planet.

Scientifically they believe that there is a way to fuse molecules that stars and such are made up of to form all the essential molecular compunds of early life, and then it just evolved from there.

Probably Earth just because it just happened to correctly be created there.

There is the religious twist on things too where a god is said to have created these essential compounds of life and made humans and animals over seven "days". I say "days" because it is never specified how long a day is since the god made days as we know, which could be said to correlate with evolution.

Now as far as aliens are concerned from the scientific standpoint there is a very clear possibility that they could exist, although there is no feasible way to explain how they could travel to our planet, making me believe that no, aliens in the science fiction standpoint do not exist, but there is the possibility of really small, squisy bug things on other planets.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I (think) come up with the possibility when asked but not as my confirmed guess that there are other life-forms in our galaxy. Perhaps similar worlds and planet systems like us far away. Or even humans just like us. That are also wondering "Do aliens exist?"

But who knows...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
I saw an alien UFO one day on a really foggy night looking out my window. Then I realized it was a street light. But, then I thought to myself... What if it was the aliens making me think it was a street light when it really was a UFO. Sneaky, sneaky aliens.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah right , Im watching one right now ...

If aliens do exist , they would come at earth and eat us and make human pancakes , so they don't exist.

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
> If aliens do exist , they would come at earth and eat us and make human pancakes , so they don't exist.

Yea they could be friendly + how would you know even if they were smart enough to get to earth

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Yea they could be friendly + how would you know even if they were smart enough to get to earth

I agree with that. Have people not seen the alien quadrology? The xenomorphs, as they are reffered to in the games, needed help to get to earth. And the worst part is that the humans where stupid enought to actually want to help them get here:(

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
statstically, yes there must be another planet capable supporting some sort of life. Somewhere in the universe.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Not all aliens have the whole deal with green antennas, plasma guns, and "We Come In Peace", :). Unlike teh Rock in Race to Witch Mountain.

If there are aliens out there, then we are aliens to them. You don't see us going to their planets and eating them and making alien pancakes. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Not all aliens have the whole deal with green antennas, plasma guns, and "We Come In Peace", :). Unlike teh Rock in Race to Witch Mountain.

If there are aliens out there, then we are aliens to them. You don't see us going to their planets and eating them and making alien pancakes. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Um. Sad thing is, if it were possible and beneficial to us, we probably would.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

I think we would if we had the ability to, speaking that we try to capture and kill every other organism on this planet. I doubt we wouldn't try to put them in a cage and force it to tricks day in and day out. For our own sick entertainment. Then use up all the resources on there planet and blow it up when were done...

IF anyone was going to invade a planet I think it would be the Homo Sapiens :p

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
If we're referring to aliens as advanced lifeforms, I do not believe they exists, simply because the mathematical chance that we exists today is so phenomenol low, that it would be bordering insanity to believe it could happen again. If we however define aliens as primitive lifeforms, I believe that there could be a possibility for those existing, since studies on Tardigrader shows that these pesky little animals are extremely restistant to, well, basically everything.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.