Favorite Instance

Whats your favorite instance? (alliance favored)

• The Deadmines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maurodon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Razorfen (downs,kraul)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Shadowfang Keep

• Scarlet Monastery (lib,arm,cath)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Uldaman

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Coilfang The Underbog

• Hellfire Ramparts

• Total voters
M

Morkdjevl1

So many instances / raids in wow,

There's not always time to find a (good) group to do all instances.

But what is your favorite one and why?
Which role do you prefer to be in the instance?

Just a few to choose from (due to limited options :D).

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
yea please don't add the most important/fun/best/newest instances like Kara, ZA, SSC, TK, Gruuls, BT, B for MH...I like kara since theres a lot of bosses and some are fun, but my favourite fight would be either netherspike or gruuls. I haven't got far in content :(
I am a holy paladin but i rather be a dps, mage/rogue/lock/hunter, pretty much anything except healing. I like tanking when i have a good group as well

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Your missing alot of instances. I like Black Rock Instances.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I love ZF alot... back when I played my druid named... Mahucharn. RFD and SM catheidral aren't that bad either though.

M

Morkdjevl1

Your missing alot of instances. I like Black Rock Instances.

...which I realise :D

But I forgot to make an 'others' button :D.

ZF indeed one of my favorites as well.
But I also like Coilfang a lot. (which was my first one I did in Outland ;))

At lower lvls I like SM, because the instances were smaller an with nice drops for that lvls. Only getting there was a pain in the ass :banghead:

:D

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i picked Uldaman, it was the first dungeon i ever watched anyone play (my brother) and it jsut seemed very dungeon like to me, if that makes sense, not to mention when u fell the giantess it's fun to run back and forth real fast like your $%*&ing her

P

Persen

Downs, ST, Blackrock Depths, Lower Spire, Scholo (awesome!), M-Ts... I like very very many but these are a few of my favourites! :D

SkeletalVamp

Cool Member
Reaction score
UBRS i love it, i went there all the time before the expansion, and it was the first raid i joined :D (lol).
all the cool bosses in there are awesome. especially Rend he is so cool :p.

that's what i think...

P

Persen

What I also enjoy about the pre-expansion endgame is the uniqueness of certain items, for example Ironfoe, Scarab (healing) and especially Felstriker :D

Y

yabyab

BRD is my favorite WoW dungeon. Reminds me of EverQuest dungeons because of its complexity and non-linearity.

P

Ploks

1st - Zul'Farak So many good memories from those Sand Trolls and the stair event
2nd - Deadmines I love that boat, however the low level of the instance puts this instance down one position.
3rd - Black Fantom Deep Like the enviroment and I like nagas

The best instance memory is in Sunken Tempel at that shade-boss when you should click on some orb things. Nobody in the group did know how so it ended up in fight were every single mana point was different between loot or not!

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I started soloaing Dire Maul recently, and I have fallen in love with that instance now :)

TfauxT

Reaction score
My favorite has always been the Scarlet Monastery. Pre-BC I would grind money there for all my alts to buy their level 40 mounts. Its a very fun and enchanting instance.

Sinan2

Reaction score
My favorite is Heroic Mechanar, due to giving me 4 badges in under an hour, and the first and second boss requiring more than just pure tank & spank. Not to mention the charges thing.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I'd have to say one inside the Caverns of Time. Thats just cool to go back in the past, bar none. :p

My two cents. :)

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
bellow 60 it's Scholo. and Strat. all the way, just love their layout, SM is also fun, I dont however like the "cave" instances of WoW like, RFK, RFD and so on, the terrain is booring and repetative.

Above 60, Kara. is awesome.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I haven't dived deep into the Outlands instances yet but my favorites in Azeroth are the low level classics. Deadmines, Stocks, Gnomer, Blackfathom Deeps, etc. They be all fun and such. If I had to narrow it down to one I'd say the Deadmines. The pirate Tauren is just so pimp!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.