!~Hero Creation Contest~!

M

Masterfrog

Hrm, seems I won't be able to patricipate unless the contest will start/hold out in/for about two weeks.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
bump, just to keep this alive

emjlr3

Reaction score
bump, wow this is going great!! gj guys

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I still hate the fact I don't have that model i wish to post a model but how am i supposed to do that if i don't have the model? If anyone has that model of the fire elemental hero you get from Bnet please give a link or pm it to me. I'm real sorry for the spam but at least i am keeping it alive :p

/bump

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Battlemapsta said:
I still hate the fact I don't have that model i wish to post a model but how am i supposed to do that if i don't have the model? If anyone has that model of the fire elemental hero you get from Bnet please give a link or pm it to me. I'm real sorry for the spam but at least i am keeping it alive :p

/bump

Just use this picture of him, I'm sure they'll know where to find the model in the editor ;)

firelord.gif

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
I played that map too and will play more. It' s like Heroes Arena DotaA if you can say so. It seems to be balanced and I played with fire hero too he has some cool spells like spinning rocks and firebolt. Everyting is made with acuarassy and style.
But help to get my hero stats and hp, mana and damage. My idea is:
High HP and dmg ( was thinking something about 69?-75?), low mana & gain, low agi. Spells cost much beacause they are powerful. And where to get abilities pictures what are used in Warcraft not custom ?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> But help to get my hero stats and hp, mana and damage.

Actually, that's something you don't have to worry about.
The winning Hero will be integrated into the map by the one mapper that knows them all, the very emjlr3 himself.
I'd suggest you leave the headaches to him, and concentrate on a nice Hero.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
If no one can give me the model can they edit it for me? Pretty simple color editting only.

emjlr3

Reaction score
what seems to be the problem, i am a little confused

btw ty for palying, new upate soon.. ;)

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
what seems to be the problem, i am a little confused

btw ty for palying, new upate soon.. ;)

I just need to edit the fire elemental hero into an ice looking demon. Very simple editting. Can you gimp, ps, whatever users mind helping me out? PM for full editting info i require.

S

saihttam

Argh I would try and compete, but Where is everyone getting the icons and stuff show what their hero would look like custom and stuff?

S

saihttam

Is there any easily downloadable model editor that I can model my own units on?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.