!~Hero Creation Contest~!

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Do you mean do edit a screenshot, or the skin? I could do it, but im too spleepy, gunno go to bed....

Common man I wanna get this over with :) And i need the skin redone pm if you can do it.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
bump

Didn't see the post about the other editted flame hero but he is the only one that makes sense as my hero. I mean using an infernal would be ugly.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
1 more day guys, good luck

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Exactly all the entries are created well. We'll see if they fit into all the categories

addeownage

Reaction score
hmm

i didnt really get if u were suppose to make heroes or just idea cause emjl3-something, u wrote first that u should "create" a hero and then someone asked so it would only be like a idea contest and u answered yes? :confused:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
Ace is going to help me with my top 3

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Mine is orginal but also isn't. I still editted my hero like crazy. Burns time and saves me the bordom of waiting for my pc. When it comes to burning time in contests I'm good at such as this I am rock hard.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
In my opinion all the heroes are good. Personally, I like smith's hero the most. As for my hero, I think I overexcaccurated with images;)

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Ty, Andrewgosu. Your's is good, too. Although I don't think there are too many pics. I wanted to do same *cough*, but I was too lazy to do it. :eek:

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Did I missed something, I havent edited my hero for a while and got message from emjlr3 that my hero isn' t going to pass with these skills. Or is the topic closed for voteing already ? Man I' m totaly confused, I though like that Hero Arena map and my own hero :) ( How egoistic of me :banghead: )

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Hmmm... I didn't edited my Hero at all and i got no message.

And I suppose that he reffers to the thing that your Hero has just 4 abilitie, instead of 4 and that you didn't put any Attributes and starting stats. Anyway, the contest is finished on 26 and, at me, it's still 25. so, you may still have time to edit your Here. And, besides that, emjl3 didn't announced that the contest is finished yet.

R

Roboplus

i'm probably dropping out, i can't think of a model for the character, and i can't think of effects for moves higher then level 3 (5 seeming to be the standard for the enteries)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know, I'm gunna be submitting a hero, hopefully sometime tonight. So, please don't end the contest yet!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.