!~Hero Creation Contest~!

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
!~Hero Creation Contest Discussion~!

This is not a contest, however I post this to see if there is enough interest to have a contest.

I was thinking of hosting a Hero Creation Contest. This would not involve a demo map for the hero, just the hero itself. Myself, and Ace if he wants, would judge, and the winners' hero will be featured in my Hero Arena and they will get +rep from me. A demo map contaning the hero would also be provided upon request to the winner. So if you are interested in participating, plz post, with any contest ideas you have(not hero ideas)

Thanx for your time.

-Ed R.

** All heroes should be posted here

emjlr3

Reaction score
exactly, i see soo many thread about hero this, hero that and loads of comments, but nothing ever comes of it, this gives ppl a cahnce to get their good ideas out there and to see it in action

as such, since all that needs to be done is coming up with the ideas and posting it, the deadline would also be shorter

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I guess I'd participate, as it would only really take a mximum of 10 minutes to take part.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
smith_s9 said:
One question, though. Are we (or, we will be) allowed to use custom skins/models?

You mean like request a custom model for them to make your hero with?

Because we aren't making heroes, we are giving hero ideas, and the best idea wins.

Atleast thats what I understood the competition to be.

S

Shinryuku_ku

Sure, I'll compete. Can we use heroes we've already made? Also, Can you submit a pack of heroes or does it have to be one?

emjlr3

Reaction score
aha you guys crack me up, first, off the record

yes, your not making anything, if you guys remember the correct form for submitting the old heroes for teh hero contests, that is what I would be looking for, for good examples, see the hero suggestion part of ww.dota-allstars.com

I would aldo come up with a similar grading scheme

so yes, you come up with a hero, name, class, abilities, etc.

so yes custom models/skins etc are acceptable, but again your not making a map, just showing what all the hero will have, If i do ofcourse host this

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i guess im up for it but i have a question?
ive already posted about 20 great hero ideas Here
so if i make a hero for the contest would it be in text or would i have to make in WE and link it?

emjlr3

Reaction score
its text i said that a millino times

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.