!~Hero Creation Contest~!

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes! I've been waiting for the results for a long time, though I didn't really expect to win of course. :p

Two seem too similar? I can guess one of them, definitely the ultimate, but the other...? Hrm...

BTW, will there be more contests in the future? :) I kind of like Hero Contests. :rolleyes:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
maybe, but ATM i got heroes to make, and an empty weekend coming up, im sure I will make another down the road

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Man I knew my passive and first ability sucked and my health loss abilities. I so want a rematch so or at least 1 chance to make a good edit :p . And I'm serious :D

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Yay!! I didn't expected to win!! Especially that this is my first Hero Contest, and I didn't knew what synergy means :D Anyway, I'm happy xD. As massinfantry said, waiting for a second contest :rolleyes:

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Synergy:
The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

Confused?
Good.

So, basically, spells that work together, helping each other.
Drunken Haze with Breath of Fire for example.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
AceHart said:
Synergy:
The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

Confused?
Good.

So, basically, spells that work together, helping each other.
Drunken Haze with Breath of Fire for example.

Yeah, I got it after i read emjlr3's comments on the heroes. BTW, I wasn't confused after reading the description :p

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Cool, I did better than I thought I would, to come in at 4th place with an unoriginal hero shows that the other sections were quality ;)

Congrats to the tie-winners.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Could you guys post the scores everyone got? And, if possible, comments for each, like reasons we didn't get more points?

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
sorry, missed those attachments. :p

What do you mean desynergize? The skills are built to compliment each other. Continuously revive corpses to fight for you, and keep a well up to heal your summons. The innate give you mana each time something dies, which helps keep you reviving them. The corpse golem is good for casting after a battle, since it will last until the next battle. The demon portal fits the least with the other talents, but is still quite useful. I know that 3 of the spells use a lot of corpses, but that is done on purpose, to make corpses a sort of currency for him.

(Don't take this the wrong way, I don't care too much that I lost. I just wanna know what I did wrong so I can do better next time)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
AgentPaper said:

What do you mean desynergize? The skills are built to compliment each other. Continuously revive corpses to fight for you, and keep a well up to heal your summons. The innate give you mana each time something dies, which helps keep you reviving them. The corpse golem is good for casting after a battle, since it will last until the next battle. The demon portal fits the least with the other talents, but is still quite useful. I know that 3 of the spells use a lot of corpses, but that is done on purpose, to make corpses a sort of currency for him.

(Don't take this the wrong way, I don't care too much that I lost. I just wanna know what I did wrong so I can do better next time)

At least you got a 6.5 from emjlr3, for synergy. I got 5 :p

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
AgentPaper said:

Well, you didn't explain any of that synergy with your entry. :eek:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
sorry, missed those attachments.

All questions regarding why you got the grade you did should be directed to the appropriate party through pm

;)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
d'oh!

also, do another one of these! I have another, better hero Idea!

D

deathtomato

Hmmm, when i try to open the word docs with the scores on em, my computer anti-virus closes everything down and tells me about some malicious something arather.... is there something wierd going on?

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I still didn't expect a 3 way tie though :p

Woot my pc arrived just a couple more days till it's all ready. Looks good too. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.