How often do you play WoW?

How Often do you play WoW?

• Total voters

Rad

Reaction score
overly defensive much? Your in denial that playing too much WoW is sad... when you get bored of it (and you will) you'll think the same... I did... for about 3 weeks

magnemann said:
Professional gamers Who is getting to rank 14 may have to sleep less than 8 hours ;)

I could think of a hundred different rude things to say right now and most people here would agree... hf gl dd

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
for the past couple days ive accually got back into WoW and now im playing all day again...i have no idea why but now im playing WoW like when i first got it.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I played WoW for 9 months, endlessly. I never even played "less". I played 3-5 hours a day, depending on which day we were. I only stopped to go to my cottage once summer came.

Suddenly, I went into something like an overdose. Lol. I was really eager to play, then the day after I stopped, angry agaisnt this game being so addictive.

Now I do some other things in my daytime. Running, sports and stuff. Less computer can only be good :shades:

Anyways... I stopped once and will probably never come back.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
I played WoW pretty much every day I could from March 2005 to February '06. Then I slowed down, quit, and started up again in June. A month later I slowed down again and quit. Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but I can't see how anyone can keep playing it non-stop for so long. It's a waste of life =P.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i do have WoW but i never played it coz i accidently brought it instead of warcraft and i cant refund it :mad: but then i got wc3 not WoW this time so im stickin to wc3 at the moment i will play WoW soon...

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
I've been playing for over a year and still into it as I ever was. This may be partly because I was never able to raid, but now i'm the GM of my guild, I have to be active. I spend quite a bit of my day just organising shit with my guild, also telling members to download this or that.

Burning Crusade is also coming out which is gonna keep me going for another good while, I also still wanna experience deep BWL/AQ40 and Naxx which I havnt yet, this is partly what keeps me going. I dont wanan leave the game without experiencing all that stuff.

Blizz also release patches a lot that add new content. And I wanna gear out my character a bit more.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ever since my last post ive been back into WoW and into it ike neve rbefore...im addicted to it now that i hit 30 (well im 35 right now) but ever since 30 ive been hooked 10x as more..i accaully make gold now lol

So if i could id change my answer it to addicted and every day I play it

C

Caras

I play WoW alot, to much. From when I get hope to bed sometimes. Its a VERY addictive game. :cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.