<<<[ Icon Contest Thread ]>>>

L

lascha

I was thinking of posting them on the last day, because the icons could motivate the other contestants to make better icons.. --> don't care anymore if I win or not :p anyway, check the icon thread in 20-30 mins for my pack :D

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
I havent read most of the pages so I dont know if this has been already answered but: Does the icons have to be made specificly for the contest or can you enter icons you made earlier?

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Yes, you can submit icons made before.

Shall I include you in the list?

@lascha: Nice, for the first icons. Wanna see my first icon? Here it is:
BTNShemorays_Soulcopy.jpg
. Made in Photoshop.

L

lascha

chance on 'no prize' now :D cant wait till 10 july :O maybe the deadline should be 3 july :D 1 week earlier, ppl had enough time to sign up :p o well :D your choice ;P

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
lascha said:
chance on 'no prize' now :D cant wait till 10 july :O maybe the deadline should be 3 july :D 1 week earlier, ppl had enough time to sign up :p o well :D your choice ;P

Lol, for now, it stais 10. There are just 4 contestants, for god's sake! :D What do you want? Bigger chances? :p

L

lascha

smith_s9 said:
Lol, for now, it stais 10. There are just 4 contestants, for god's sake! :D What do you want? Bigger chances? :p

no no, i dont care about the prize.. i don't even know what +rep means.. o_O anyway.. dunno if more people will sign up, the topic is up for a while now.. :/ urghh, dunno xD

L

lascha

Whitesock said:
Alright my pack is up...>Right here<

cool :D just checked it out, i like water icon :D

Edit: funny that we both used Bloodmage as hero :D (I did that too, but didn't take a screenshot of him)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.