Magic Wars! Helpers needed

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Four nations trying to control the land are now using powerful spells to destroy each other!
Red, Purple, Green, and Light blue are the team leaders. They build the required buildings to cast spells. And build towers and other buildings to help your team! They also get bounty from kills! Build Magic Increasers to increase the Spell observatories max mana! More mana= Stronger spells! Build spawns to destroy your opponents Spell Observatory! Gl HF!

Hints and Tips!
-Build magic increasers and buildings to get buildings that can get better spells early in the game!
-Work with your team and plan things out!
-Use your heros in groups! Shared Exp!
-This game is mostly using the spells to sabotage and kill your opponents! So use them!
-This map would not be possible without the help from the people at Thehelper.net!

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Cheers, I'll get right to it.

//Rhymer

EDIT: Hmm, sorry mate either we shorten down the text (alot) or it's not going to look very nice :( So what do you want to do? If we shorten it, it should be like only 1 third of what it is now.
EDIT 2: You could always make a "-help" command in-game containing all the tips and hints. That shortens the text down to like 50%
EDIT 3: (Damn, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to bump someone else's thread) Well, here's the "Full Text Version". I don't like it, it's way to much text. I think we should go with either only the story or only the tips. Anyway, take a look at it.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Can I terrain the map? If you accept, then it would be really fun.

I make terrain for people who need them. I also made the terrain for the map Forest Escape, created by Furberg. It's a cool escape map. I could make yours...

I got some questions though:
What tileset does your map use?
What's the map's size (64x64 somethin' like that)?

And it would take me a longer time terraining a large map, and I only use the World Editor 1 hour a day and 3 hrs in weekends because I do lots of schooling and more.

Did this for +rep and credit. Besides that, I think this map would be cool!!

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Lol thanks for your compliment!
Well I am making the core terrain.... halfway with it... Now if you want to edit it when i am done then you can! I am justing making the bases and such but not much terrain..

Rhymer

Reaction score
Blast, I didn't notice there were people posting after me. Hehe. :nuts:

Well, just take a look at my last post and tell me what you think.

//Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
ok the hints and tips can go! but later on can we use the left side for version updates? like
Updates:
v1.0- made the game
(dont actually add this)
but any way man its perfect! please convert it and post it along with loadingscreen.mdx
nvm mind about that! no need for that becuase we would need to edit it every version so nvm..

Rhymer

Reaction score
Ok this should work. Just change the path to FullScreen.blp :)

Hope you like it;
//Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Omfg! its the best ever! here is what i have so far on the map.. remember terrain isnt finished... and no spells are made yet..

Rhymer

Reaction score
Looks good mate, can't wait to play the finished map :)

Cheers;
//Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Yes you can start! just make the spells and triggers on a blank map and then ill move them to the final map ok? 1 map per spell please! and post them ok?

THE_X

Reaction score
ok, but what are the spells, can i make some of my own design cause i got a few or do you have some in mind.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Your ideas.. remember match them with the descriptions.... there are 5 "levels" of each type no spell should be the same.. got it?

THE_X

Reaction score
oh yes i see ok, if i dont want some lightning spells to be summons is that ok? and is it 3 mini spells and 1 ult? and how many lvls per spell, or whats the heros max lvl

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I can work on Triggers or Spells. Whatever you need. I'm going to be online on the following times if new things don't pop up:

Code:
Monday: 2:30 - 4:30
Tuesday: 2:30 - 10:30 (Probably later XP Like maybe 2:00 AM
Wednesday: FREE ALL DAY! Unless my mom decides we're busy enough that I have to come out and waiter.... T_T (Before anyone says anything, I live ina restaurant. Yes, a restaurant. PWNT)
Thursday: 12:00 - 4:30
Friday and Saturday: 12:00 - 4:45

Timezone: -6 Central Time

That's about my work schedule.

P.S. I use NewGen

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Why not :p I can't use vJASS without it. And I get the pretty TESH colors o_o Pretty colors.......

Edit: Btw. I can edit some of the triggers and remove leaks etc. Because I see some there already.

Code:
Cystal
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Temp_Point = Random Point in

Can be

Code:
Cystal
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
         Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer A) from 1 to 2, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Temp_Point = (Random point in Team1CrystalLeft <gen>)
                Unit - Create 1 Magic Crystals for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Team1CrystalLeft <gen>) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
                Custom Script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)

Though, I wonder, do you really want two crystals every two seconds in the same region? Or is that an error and you wanted one in each team's region?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.