Magic Wars! Helpers needed

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
About:
3v3v3 map
try to destroy the opponents Spell Generator
Fight with your spawns and use spells

If you want more information ask for it...

Triggers:
Terrain:
Spells: HappyPeasant; The X
Units: Man-o-Bomb
Other:Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
@happypeasant what are you good at?
@draghoelix wat? I will be doing anything lol I can work on triggers terrain all of it....

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Not really Draghoelix but okey.

I got my own projects. But if you have question and problems you could send me a pm (about triggers, I suck at everything else. But I can't say I'm good in triggers either oO)

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I can help with a loading screen and maybe some icons if you want/need :)

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Sure rhymer that would be aswsome! Rhymer can you make a really cool looking loading screen that Says Magic Wars! as the to title and then make some really cool looking magical looking thing for backround. If you get that let me look at it and then Ill tell you the rest for the help tips on it ok?

@man-o-bomb yes ideas and spells would be great!
This is how it is going to work
There are 5 spell types: Ice, Fire, lightning, dark, and light
there are 5 levels to each type.
There are several spells to each type in its own level...
Ice-slow type spells
Fire- Massive Aoe and damage spells,
Lightning- Some summons I want to do this 1 becuase I have made some really cool spells for this
Light- Armor, healing, ya know?
Dark- Leeching spells, Summons....

Also for the units I need Like at least 12 hero choices but they cant have any of the major spells, There needs 2 be 5 different builders (1 for each type) And buildings that spawn guys to fight corrosponding with the builder. And upgrades for each! Ty people in advance I have the map terrain layed out and then ill hand it over ASAp

Just work on your parts on a different blank map and then We will copy and paste it over to the actual map.

Thanks!

THE_X

Reaction score
i can make your spells for you, i can make all the spells MUI but i cant have units costom values touched :( if you do il just redit the spell to work without the costom value happy peasant

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Lol Okay! Okay so everyone that is helping I need them to make a blank map of the stuff they make. so I can import them... The X tomarrow i will tell you wat triggers I will need ok? kk

THE_X

Reaction score
ok il be on around 2 or 3 i think if im not then il probably not even be on

Rhymer

Reaction score
Ok mate so I made a loading screen. If you want, I can change the hand to a human one (with long fingernails :)), but trust me, it won't look nearly as good.

I'll just upload the jpg version and if you like it I'll make it blp.

Cheers;
//Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
OMFG DUDE!! THATS PERFECT OMG!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woot!!
lmoa im excited!!!
Alright everthing is perfect! Can you add something in the bottom Left hand corner? Make it say like in Readable cursive: Clan GoWc

Ok Now for the Game description and hints
If you want you can make them.... I think you have enough info on the map right? if not ask me...

Dude your really good!! omg omg omgom omg omg

Rhymer

Reaction score
Sure I can add that clan name thingy, but to be honest, the whole game description thing would be better if you could give me, like, exactly what it should say, and then I can put it in the black areas. It'll be much easier :)

Glad you liked it, mate.
//Rhymer

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.