Magic Wars! Helpers needed

THE_X

Reaction score
il use some of the spellpacks iv made, i espicaly want to use my new ice hero i made :p

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Don't double post lol.

There's a link to the download in the Useful Tools thread.

vJASS is good for the brain. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Then switch to MOPS when Nestharus finally freakin releases it >=O Lol. Just kiddin. But I'm switching to MOPS so that's gonna mess things up if I have to recode everything with MOPS.... -_-'

THE_X

Reaction score
i dont know what MOPS is :( but ima GUI user and im taking C++ so i can learn jass lol cause theres no way in hell i can learn it right off the bat

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
MOPS is a system sort of like vJASS being developed by Nestharus.

If you can learn vJASS, it'd be nice. The map triggers would be just that much better :)

THE_X

Reaction score
yea, im working on it lol, hey i downloaded the newgen and its giving me errors when i try to open the editor

THE_X

Reaction score
ah i see yep works now thx mate

Edit: this should be moved to Members Projects now :/

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Lol... funny reading this stuff.. sevion no newgen please... sorry.... anyway that crystal thing was for testing something thats all... make triggers on a blank map so i can import them ok?

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Yo rhymer! can you edit the loading screen 1 more time please? can you take out the gains bounty part? also can you make a border around it? thanks!:thup: I mean around the loading screen

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Pretty much right now, mate :)
Made a border, remove the bounty part and increased the text size slightly.

Cheers;
//Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
hmm.. everything else is okay but the border.. i was thinking more along the lines of something decaying? you know what i mean?

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Umm, no? What like rusting metal? Zombie skin? That's like very hard, especially in border form :(

//Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
rusting metal just a small border... like you know how the normal loading screens look? that little bit of border on the bottom and top? kinda like that. is it too hard to make?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Lol... funny reading this stuff.. sevion no newgen please... sorry.... anyway that crystal thing was for testing something thats all... make triggers on a blank map so i can import them ok?

Now NewGen?!?!?!? How am I supposed to use vJASS?!? :O Does that mean I have to use regular JASS. -_-; Anywho, I can make triggers and spells, but I don't know what you want me to make yet...

THE_X

Reaction score
yea i got heros n stuff in mind but i dont know how many abilitys you want on them and if they have an ultimate?

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Ok
@sevion I dont want to have Newgen on the map... sorry just do it in regular Jass but even better in GUI... There are going to be alot of spells ok? For the Main spell observatory at least 3 for each type and each level.. and for heros 3 regular and 1 ultamte. there are 20 heros.. 3 of each type..
remember the types are
Fire
ice
Light
Dark
Lightning
The heros go up to level 25 but if you you want to can make the spells more levels for the heros.. but if you do it to one then you have to do it to all of them....
any more questions? Also how do you guys like the loading screen?

THE_X

Reaction score
OK i have 5 heroes on the way 1 dark hero 1 light hero 1 electricity hero 1 fire hero and 1 ice hero.

i have a good feeling about these guys, they don't have names but they will. I think there pretty balanced too

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Great! as soon as you have them done post them and il dl them and put them on map
also there is no need to make the hero spells really elaborate.. they could be basic spells if you want. I want all the spell spells elaborate ok? Also I need help too with Items!! forgot about those lol! Need ideas or people who will make them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.