Magic Wars! Helpers needed

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey Shady about the loadingscreen. Making a border like that will seriously mess the picture up, not to mention the hours of work just to make it.

Sorry mate;
//Rhymer

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
its ok actually just take out tha blue border and then its perfect... what about this? on the left and right sides make like drops of blood are running down the side.. like 1 drop right and 2 drops on left make them kinda bigish you think you can do that?

THE_X

Reaction score
drops of blood? i dunno i dont think that has much to do with the magic sene i think like maby since were doing elemental type stuff you could have the fire/ice/lightning/darkness/light stuff on the sides instead that would relate more to magic but thats just my opinion its ur desision.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
argg im just too tired to think of ideas lol i like your idea The X.... Hey do you mind me using your Ice spell pack in this map?

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Guys what I'm trying to say is that framework will kill the loading screen. I'd rather go with keeping the large dark areas on the sides. Drops of blood (as The_X said) really makes no sense and the fire/ice/lightning stuff requires a lot of space to look good. And we doesn't have much space to work with.

//Rhymer

Holla.

Reaction score
sorry if i have missed something completly, i skipped to the last page because im lazy and cant be bothered reading 5 pages worth, but i can do some terrain for you. im on after school most days and il gladly help with the terrain in wherever you need it, if possible, could you PM me the details of the map size and the tileset please? thx.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Hmm. I'll get right on making spells :O But as of now, I'm going to work. So I'll start afterwords.

THE_X

Reaction score
aight ill put my ice guy in, and i have an idea for items, like we could make an item for each hero individualy that fits to that hero and only he can have that kind of item, kinda like aginhiam septer in Dota eccept that goes for most intel heroes, our items could be unique and fit with the hero.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I'm creating a spell right now. It's called Ice Bomb.

Code:
Launch a chunk of ice at the target. Upon impact, the chunk of ice explodes spewing frost and ice everywhere effectively freezing all units in the area for a set amount of time.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
@Rhymer ok I get what your saying. Can you post the loading screen without the border with the text change? Im sorry that you had to work hard putting on that border
@Holla I already pretty much made all the terrain already but if you want to edit it(JUsT the Terrain) then ask me. ok?
@sevion alrighty remember make them on a blank map and post it as soon as you get 1 done. also 1 question: Are you makeing the big spells or the little hero spells? Or can they be both?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I'm making a "little hero spell" right now. I'm going to get to work on a "big spell" afterwords. The next spell is going to be lightning themed :D

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
ok good. wats the spell called and wat will it do? Also is there also a model in your mind that you want to use for the hero of this spell? If not Im going to start working on that hero.

THE_X

Reaction score
im gonna stick you AOE pushback spell i said id make for you in this map il post in a bit i still got some work on these guys

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
aright! Great! hey in a second im going to post the map... Test it a bit tell me how you like the terrain, the loading screen, the 1 hero lol, random doesnt work yet becuase I dont ahve all the heros yet. and there are no big spells yet ok.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
ok good. wats the spell called and wat will it do? Also is there also a model in your mind that you want to use for the hero of this spell? If not Im going to start working on that hero.

Code:
Launch a chunk of ice at the target. Upon impact, the chunk of ice explodes spewing frost and ice everywhere effectively freezing all units in the area for a set amount of time.

That's the tooltip. So far, all I need is the "spewing frost and ice everywhere" part :p Everything else is working. As for the model, I don't know. My base models for testing is Blood Mage. I just renamed it to Ice Mage :p

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
I have a cutom model and it is a frost golem and this spell would fit with a Big" type unit.. When I post the map you can look at it.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Okay! Here it is!!! Do not edit anything unless I personally said you can.
@sevion look at the ice golem and tell me what you think

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
OK. I've looked at the model and I think it's good. o_O Sorry. I was watchin TV :p I was just really tired and sort of spaced off. But anywho. Get back on Yahoo :O That was me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.