maximum exp

Lmfaocj

Reaction score
I know this should be simple but I wanted to know if there is a way to show maximum exp in a string
Because I am making a show stats command and it looks bad just showing how much exp they have....
ex. something like this but just with exp
Trigger:
  • Quest - Display to TempPGroup the Hint message: (|cff00ff00HP|r: + ((String((Integer((Life of Yourunit[TempInteger]))))) + (/ + (String((Integer((Max life of Yourunit[TempInteger]))))))))
Trigger:
  • Quest - Display to TempPGroup the Hint message: (|cff0000ffMana|r: + ((String((Integer((Mana of Yourunit[TempInteger]))))) + (/ + (String((Integer((Max mana of Yourunit[TempInteger]))))))))

meOme

Reaction score
Do you want the exp needed for the next level or the exp for maximum level?

Either way you could create a passive hero hidden somewhere and set his level to level of your hero + 1 (or max level if you want that). Then just display "your hero's exp"/"the neutral hero's exp".

Lmfaocj

Reaction score
Do you want the exp needed for the next level or the exp for maximum level?

Either way you could create a passive hero hidden somewhere and set his level to level of your hero + 1 (or max level if you want that). Then just display "your hero's exp"/"the neutral hero's exp".

Thank you, but if I do it the game won't lag right because I have 12 heroes in total because 1 hero each player.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
1). you dont need one hero for each player because you can set the level of that hero every now and then whenever you need it and store the value inside a variable.
2). the game wont lag because of 12 more units, melee games got plenty more
3). if you bother that much you can still calculate the exp needed yourself with the heroes level and the given formula in the gameplay constants.

Lmfaocj

Reaction score
if you bother that much you can still calculate the exp needed yourself with the heroes level and the given formula in the gameplay constants.

It's not a bother it's just that there is 6000 levels...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.