Mines

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Not being able to do something in GUI is... meaningless. GUI is Jass, with fewer options, and nice looking icons.

Are you using a custom footman unit? Also, you may need to generate the "Mine" units after map init.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Not being able to do something in GUI is... meaningless. GUI is Jass, with fewer options, and nice looking icons.

I know that. I am simply stating that by trying it in GUI, you can see if the flaw is in the coding compared to somewhere else. It does make sense if you think about it. :)

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
How can you see the flaw when GUI so obviously does not support the dynamic creation/destruction of triggers?

Anyway, I have confirmed that you must generate all of your "mine" units. Pre-placed mines will do nothing, so, you MUST generate the mine(s), after map init (like time elapsed 0.01). replace 'hkni' with the ID of the Non-footman unit. keep 'hfoo' as is, unless you have made a custom footman. If so, change the ID to match.

master maste

Reaction score
my mine unit is a customised footman with the ctrl D code of h009

edit: the unit I am testing it on is created when my hero uses an ability, then the custom footman(mine) is created at the location of the hero.

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
what? What do you want to happen then? You want any unit that enters range of the footman to explode?

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
So you want every footman that enter range of your hero to explode?

if so, your mine unit is the hero, 'hamg', and change 'hfoo' to 'h009'

master maste

Reaction score
almost there, we are sorta just upping each others post numbers (not that anyone really cares about em):)

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
Waaaaaaagh says,

Yeah, except for AceHart's. He is, like... inside his computer.

master maste

Reaction score
What was wrong (checking now)

edit: just wondering if there is a way to get this bad boy to damage the unit that causes it to explode?

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
You had 'hamg' ...but the hero was Bloodmage 'Hbmg'. I made it 'Hamg' (capital H), and also made it so the hero was generated after map init. AYou can place aboms down wherever, but the hero must be generated after init. Course.

So, you want the aboms to explode and damage the hero?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.