Mines

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Do you only want the trigger unit to get damaged, or do you want damage in an area?

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
I'm sorry, it's 5:20 in the morning... I have to sleep...

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
DAmnit.... I don't know what is going wrong... I think that my gamecache is fucked up - everything keeps returning 0.

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
Well... I can't get this to work. You should just base you unit off of goblin land mine, and edit the abilities so that you get the damage, AoE and delay that you want...

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Ok, may I ask what is happening here? did you fix that trigger, if not, update me please:p I do not want to read 45 posts lol

master maste

Reaction score
trigger works, but we cant get it to make an area of effect damage. and for some strange reason when I cast a spell on the unit that is created during the game (my hero) it gets killed when it casts a shield spell.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Ok, can you please post your code (I can not view the map, not having world editor or warcraft)

I will try and see the problem,

Post all the code related to the spells, preferably a small description on what they do, or what you want them to do.

Cheers

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
trigger works, but we cant get it to make an area of effect damage. and for some strange reason when I cast a spell on the unit that is created during the game (my hero) it gets killed when it casts a shield spell.

There is likely a dummy unit involved. A simple condition like

JASS:
GetUnitTypeId(stepper)!=<DummyId> and GetUnitTypeId(mine)!=<DummyId>

where <DummyId> is the dummy unit in your map, should fix that.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.