Need a good triggerer

Deviruchi

Reaction score
umm, hello im currently in the process of creating a AoS type of map, but its different coz its a 4-way AoS map which means four teams will be battling it out in the four corners of the map. The thing is, i already have the idea on how the map should be done, but im a flunk in the triggering department, so i need someone who can trigger the spawning, multiboards, hero selections, backdooring, hero kills and other necessary triggers.

thank you...:)

edit:
as of yesterday im in the need for these triggers

> Creep Spawning Triggers
> Multiboard Triggers
> Hero Kill System
> Hero Respawn System
> Hero Selection Trigger
> Gameplay modes: All Random / All Pick / Deathmatch / WTF / Shuffle Players
> Creep Respawn
> Recipe System (Optional)
> Some Spells (Optional)
> A special system where, if a pair get defeated in a 2v2v2v2 battle, they have the chance to join another team excluding the one who defeated them.

lets say in a game theres team A,B,C, and D, team A defeated team B so team B is asked to join either team C and team D or random. but team C and team D will only accept 1 player each from B (for balance reasons), if C defeated A, then both players from A must join team C and D. to make it a 4 vs 4 finale.
pm me if u need the a copy of the terrain map

pm me if u need more detailed info or a copy of the map.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I can help with minor stuff, but the boring stuff can be left to others...

Renendaru

Reaction score
Jass.... Only thing I can really do. I remember most functions, and can use outside programs to make it. But, right now my comp with WE is bugged, so I can't do GUI.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Information, what you need, and for you to get NewGen...

Deviruchi

Reaction score
i already have newgen (is there a new version) and we unlimited at the same time,

i need the creep spawning trigger and the hero kill system

info on the spawning trigger:
where the 4 teams should spawn 3 lanes of creeps every 5 seconds, if a team is defeated (the great hall / black citadel/ castle or tree of ages is destroyed) they no longer spawn their creeps and the creeps of the winning side continues to march the lane going to the next team's base. no need for super creeps.

info on the hero kill system:
a hero kill system like the one in dota, but make sure, players dont get rewards for kiling themselves, give also announcements that a player has been killed by neutral creeps.

thats so far i need.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Check back later.

Kommando

Reaction score
just sayin, u might wanna get rid of WEU. its outdated and faulty, plus it corrupted my campaign and it can corrupt your map

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Newgen contains UMSWE, which provides all the functions of WEU you would ever need, and is safe.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I can try to help with triggering to... but i dun like to choose. Just assign me once in awhile. Ill notfiy u if i cant do it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.