Need Hero/Item ideas for my HLW/AOS Map.

Fluffball

Reaction score
How does this hero sound; and I also need spells for him

Khar'Doom, the
Emmisary of Chaos

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
can you describe the hero a bit more?
I mean whats his primary attribute? is he more a fighter or mage? what model are you using for him?

Fluffball

Reaction score
Primary Att. Int
Mage
Model Necromancer with red tint

Uses mainly chaos type spells, doing large AoE Dmg with high cooldown

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
1. spell

Channel of Death
The Emmisary of Chaos channels a powerful magic in 4 seconds and unleashes it at his victim. When the channel starts press up arrow key as fast as you can. The more you press the greater the damage will be dealt. CHANNELING

Level 1: Every up arrow key increases damage by 10 during channel. (for example: when you press the key 5 times in 4 seconds you will deal 50 damage.)
Level 2: Every up arrow key increases damage by 15 during channel.
Level 3: Every up arrow key increases damage by 20 during channel.
Level 4: Every up arrow key increases damage by 25 during channel.

2. spell

Fire Elemental
Calls a fire elemental from the hell that bursts in flames for 50 seconds. It has permanent immolation. If you summon 3 Elementals they can merge themselves into a powerful, demonic beast from hell.

Level 1: Summons minor elemental and can merge into minor demon.
Level 2: Summons greater elemental and can merge into greater demon.
Level 3: Summons hell elemental and can merge into powerful demon.
Level 4: Summons chaotic and powerful elemental and can merge into Lucifer.

3. spell

Soul Sphere
Whenever a nearby unit dies its soul gets trapped inside the Soul sphere controlled by the Emmisary of Chaos. The Emmisary can use the souls to create a death ray that damages, slows and reduces armor of a target based on how many souls are in the sphere.

Level 1: Can stack maximum of 3 souls.
Level 2: Can stack maximum of 5 souls.
Level 3: Can stack maximum of 7 souls.
Level 4: Can stack maximum of 10 souls.

4. spell - Ultimate

Armagedon
The Emmisary of Chaos unleashes inferno storm dealing massive damage to everything except him. (means you can damage enemies, allies, trees and buildings also) leaving nothing but death after it.
CHANNELING

Level 1: Each Meteor deals 200 damage.
Level 2: Each Meteor deals 300 damage.
Level 3: Each Meteor deals 500 damage.

It should call down meteors from the sky that fall in an angle of 45° to 60°.
And on places that get hit you should make some dirt, blight or holes.

Thats it;)

Deviruchi

Reaction score
You know, u can always go for alternatives if it comes to chaos themed heroes.. an example is a chaos themed hero that annoys other players as its advantage..

Marcel

Reaction score
Machinical

Bam-bum The Exploder
Timebomb Creates Time Bomb to target location it will 80% change explode after 5 seconds dealing all units near exploding TimeBomb 150 Damage theres also 20% change it stucks and to get it work you need go rly near it (Damage is All type so it can also damage allys and you)

Rocket Of Doom Shoots Rocket This rocket is not homing and very slow but if hits enemy he will suffer 200 Damage

Massive Defense Machinical Good Metal armoring protcts it very nicely +5 to armor

Hell Furnace Moves target to The-Furnace they will come out in 30 seconds every second in furnace he will be dealed 250 Damage

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Hmm... This is translated from Chinese to English.

No. 103 Session of the forthcoming opening of the Guangzhou trade fair, house prices rose again in the situation, Guangzhou, the hotel industry will be a severe test. Although the Guangzhou municipal government of Guangzhou Trade Fair in Guangzhou City hotel prices during the implementation of government recognition of the industry Zhidao Jia, but the city-star hotel in Guangzhou Trade Fair period, shown in the average 2,000 yuan / night around, many targeting the top five-star hotel, Price are maintained at 2,500 yuan - 3000 yuan / night. Such a situation other than the hotel industry or the price of policies, China's best 2007 annual economic chain hotel - seven days Hotel Chain is unique, as low as 237 yuan dished out a / the late ex-gratia prices, with adequate Availability, reasonable price and high quality services to satisfy the consumers, consumer feedback! 237 yuan echocardiography ex-gratia! Fair housing prices no longer so expensive! As the Canton Fair, the largest supplier availability, seven days chain hotel reservations in Guangzhou region has over 20 branches, 2,300 rooms, covering all major branches Hall, airports, railway stations, MTR stations along, business and tourism centre And other regional attractions, convenient transportation and entertainment facilities around full of life, strength even greater confidence in the transaction of business corporations protect the road! Guangzhou Trade Fair, visitors only need to as low as 237 yuan / the price of the night to enjoy seven days Hotel Chain to provide cost-effective hotel services. Apart from free broadband Internet access, 1.8 meters comfortable bed, cotton blankets, 24-hour massage shower facilities, independent air-conditioning, television, telephone hardware, such as high-quality service, seven days per stay for guests of members presented a box of milk before bed, Every morning to provide more convenient breakfast nutrition, and other members of high-quality benefits. A seven day members can enjoy the new members 77 yuan bed room experience, National concession prices, integral members of the free convertibility, booking reservations, delay, etc. Check-Out "Seven happy benefits," during the stay at the Guangzhou trade fair Autonomy, and more with your mind! Triple gift to win 3,000 yuan Beijing-Tianjin Rooms, 08 shared prosperity! In addition to special activities during the Fair, seven days a hotel chain jointly organized Sohu "Olympic bidding activities during the night," and you celebrate 08 Beijing Olympic Games this event. 2008年1 to 31 August during the Olympic Games, seven days hotel chain in Beijing, Tianjin, the two branches all over 90,000 room nights through the network for public auction

Danjamino

Reaction score
Flambini The White Flamer

I Had an idea for one but im not a pro mapmaker so ur gonna have to balance it

Str Type
Flambini The Flamer
Use infernal and i think somewhere on the hive theres a white infernal skin thats pretty sweet so he'd be flambini the white flamer

Burn-kind of like splash but is like a bounce attack of flames(not one of the three skills its for flame aura)
Oil-Makes Fire Skills like the other 3 do extra dmg and have splash
Flame Aura- Gives Other Units around the burn ability but not you
Mini Flamers summon- summons little versions of you that hatch after 10 seconds timed spawn

Self Destruct-Explode you our one of your minis eggs to deal massive dmg and huge splash

Fluffball

Reaction score
What bout Flambini the Lord of Flames?

Nice spells, I can balance them easily since you gave me no real values (not that i need them)

That chinese dude was just advertising stuff right? all i got was boxes.

Marcel

Reaction score
Lich King

Damnation`Kren The Lich King
Ice Might: Activates icy Might of lich King this will pick every unit near caster If unit is NOT Frozen he will get "Frozen" Buff,That prevents him moving for 3 seconds if he Allready GOT That buff he will suffer 150 Damage

Water Slide Makes 8x8 Ground to ice for 5 seconds when lich king enters ice,he will be "sliding" (Like in ice of escape maps) If enemy enters this area he will also slide,but suffers 50 damage x seconds

Ice Box Sends frost Gage above target this gage will drop in 3 seconds and if theres something in it they cant do anyhing 10 seconds
Damage will break effect

The Real Power Lich King begins summoning of Ultimate Frost Skeleton if none attacks him in 5 seconds he will summon skeleton that lasts 30 sec deals 150 damage attacks every 5 seconds and got 1500 hp

(If Lich King dies Skeleton will die,too)

Northrend,My home (Passive) When Lich King enters icy/Showy area he will regain 15 hp / sec anyway: If he enters lava/hot area he will suffer extra damage of 15 damage / sec If lich king is more than 10 seconds on lava / hot area he will die instantly and every second he is on Icy/snow area e will be mana drained 5/ sec

Lich King is Damage dealer caster (Not str)

When lich King int reaches 50 he will get this ability

Secret Drain Activates secret Manadrain only way to know you,re being manadrained are to look your mana this will last 8 seconds and enemy loses 500 mana as total in 8 seconds

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Sorry FluffBall but I wont give you any idea's, you are my compateshion lol.

I am also makeing a hero line wars map. :)

Fluffball

Reaction score
>Marcel - Great Idea, +rep

>Dameon - I hate you lol,

nah, jk, im making more of a DotA mix with HLW

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
You definitely needs a big brute. Maybe the Ogre Warchief model.

Brok - The Stompa Crusha

A high strength hero with very low int and low agi.

Stompa Blow
Each strike has a Z % chance to deal a Stompa Blow, dealing X damage in an Y area.

Each level increases the damage by a X amount and area of effect by Y.

Anger
Each level passively increases brok strength by X. Also, if the Stompa Blow triggers, he receives Y % bonus damage for Z seconds. When Brok uses Crusha Blow, his attack speed is increased by Y % for Z seconds.

Each level increases the strength of Brok and increases the power of the bonuses he receive when he trigger an ability.

Crusha Blow
A very powerful attack, when you Crusha Blow a target, Brok recieves X % bonus damage for Y seconds.

Each level increases the damage Brok receive and the length.

Stompa Crusha
Brok charges in a brutal dance of death. He recieves increased movement speed and every second he stomps the ground, dealing X damage. The Stompa Crusha lasts Y seconds.

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Name: Animator

Model: Necromancer

Spell 1: Animate Death; Summons a random undead creature. Zombie, Skeleton or Ghoul. Each with their own special abilitys. Gives one extra spell each level and increased hp and damage. Lasts until dead.

Spell 2: Corpse Mastery; Each time the Animator kills a creep, he regains 1/1.5/2/.2.5% hp and mana.

Spell 3: Aura of the Everliving; each time a nearby creature dies, there is a 2.5/5/7.5/10% chance for that the creature will be reanimated as a Invulnerable undead creature for 25 seconds.

ULTIMATE: Masterpiece; when used on a corpse a tiny Abominatation will spawn, it will grow after each corpse it eat with its ''Cannibalize'' spell. Max 1, last until dead.

Fluffball

Reaction score
sweet, nice ideas, +rep for both of you, though I might need to use a different model for the Animator, as I am already using it for

Khar'Dhum, the
Emmisary of Chaos

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Here's my hero:

Code:
Name: Kel'thuzard
Second Name: The Frost of Northrend
Spells:

1. Frost Nova
Description: Kel'thuzard brings in all the frost around him to create a huge piece of Ice rize up and deal damage to all units in 300 AoE.
Level 1: Nova damage:30  Area of Effect damage:20
Level 2: Nova damage:40  Area of Effect damage:30
Level 3: Nova damage:60  Area of Effect damage:40
Level 4: Nova damage:80  Area of Effect damage:60
Level 5: Nova damage:120  Area of Effect damage:90
Level 6: Nova damage:300  Area of Effect damage:110
Level 7: Nova damage:1000  Area of Effect damage:200
Level 8: Nova damage:2500  Area of Effect damage:700
Level 9: Nova damage:4000  Area of Effect damage:2000
Level 10: Nova damage:5000  Area of Effect damage:3600

2.Ice Wall
Description: The Frost of Northrend creates a field of ice at a target point damaging all units in it and slowing them. Lasts 30 seconds.
Level 1: Slows:5%  Damage Per Second:10  AoE:100
Level 2: Slows:10%  Damage Per Second:15  AoE:110
Level 3: Slows:15%  Damage Per Second:30  AoE:120
Level 4: Slows:20%  Damage Per Second:60  AoE:130
Level 5: Slows:25%  Damage Per Second:80  AoE:150
Level 6: Slows:30%  Damage Per Second:150  AoE:180
Level 7: Slows:35%  Damage Per Second:400  AoE:200
Level 8: Slows:40%  Damage Per Second:800  AoE:240
Level 9: Slows:45%  Damage Per Second:1200  AoE:260
Level 10: Slows:50%  Damage Per Second:1500  AoE:300

3.Frost Armour Aura
Description: The Frost of Northrend brings an aura that gives a frost armour to all units in 500.
Level 1:+2 armour
Level 2:+4 armour
Level 3:+6 armour
Level 4:+10 armour
Level 5:+14 armour
Level 6:+19 armour
Level 7:+24 armour
Level 8:+30 armour
Level 9:+36 armour
Level 10:+42 armour

4.Blizzard Nova
Description: Kel'tuzard makes a blizards all go in a circle around him going further and further away. Has an AoE of 700.
Level 1: Each blizzard deals 50 damage
Level 2: Each blizzard deals 100 damage
Level 3: Each blizzard deals 200 damage
Level 4: Each blizzard deals 500 damage
Level 5: Each blizzard deals 1000 damage

Blizzard nova is based off of impossible bosses and needs t be triggered as well as Ice Wall. If you want triggers I'll post them later. Hope you like the idea :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.