Need Hero/Item ideas for my HLW/AOS Map.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Great heroes, though the Time Walker will be a fun challenge to make.
Mmm, I like the originality of the Blade Machine.

Thanks, and I still do need more ideas, they just might not be included in the first version (v1.00)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Name: Knight Warlord
Proper Name: Garithos the II.
Model: Lord Garithos, Knight or I suggest to dl some good looking horse rider model with many different animations
Main att: Strength

Short description: Garithos the II. is Lord Garithos' long lost son.
He returned to crush the enemy.

Knight Warlord is a semi-tank hero with huge movement speed. As much as weak in 1vs1 combat so is he powerful in team fight. Has same strength and agility, low intelligence.

1. Spell

Warlord charge
Moves extremely fast to a target unit and crushes it. While reaching its target the Warlord gains 100% evasion and 0 collision.
When he reaches its target slams the ground damaging and slowing all nearby units. Gains bonus damage if at least 5 allied units are nearby.
If there aren't any allied units the Warlord loses 5 armor for 4 seconds.
After the target is hit bonus damage lasts for 4 more seconds.

Level 1: Gains 60 bonus damage if allies are near.
Deals 125 slam damage. Maximum cast range - 1500.
Level 2: Gains 100 bonus damage if allies are near.
Deals 175 slam damage. Maximum cast range - 1800.
Level 3: Gains 145 bonus damage if allies are near.
Deals 225 slam damage. Maximum cast range - 2100.
Level 4: Gains 200 bonus damage if allies are near.
Deals 300 slam damage. Maximum cast range - 2400.

2. Spell

Legendary strike
Everytime when knight attacks he charges powerful force in his sword. After the sword is charged enough the Knight can strike the enemy with chain lighting and knock him back.

Level 1: Every 8 attacks.
Level 2: Every 7 attacks .
Level 3: Every 6 attacks.
Level 4: Every 5 attacks.

3. Spell

Unite Aura
If there are at least 5 allied units (including creeps and heroes) around the knight, all of them gain movement speed bonus. If 1 nearby enemy hero dies, all nearby allied heroes gain 20% more damage and attack speed for 9 seconds.
However, if 1 allied hero dies, nearby allied units (including the knight) lose 25% damage and attack speed for 10 seconds.
This Aura improves during "Warlord charge".
This aura can be turned on/off.

Level 1: 5% movement speed bonus. +15% attack speed if Knight is charging.
Level 2: 10% movement speed bonus. +20% attack speed if Knight is charging.
Level 3: 15% movement speed bonus. +25% attack speed if Knight is charging.
Level 4: 20% movement speed bonus. +30% attack speed if Knight is charging.

4. Spell - ULTIMATE

Warlord sacrifice
Knight Warlord shouts so hard that even the heaven is frozen! Loses hp but all allied units across the map gain 50% x (knight's current damage) damage bonus for 20 seconds or until the knight dies.
Can only be cast during fight.

Level 1: Loses 50% of current hp.
Level 2: Loses 40% of current hp.
Level 3: Loses 30% of current hp.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm going to run out of cookies soon :D

Great hero, though if you could find a way to make this hero something other than thunder orientated (See Post 50) than it would be great. Maybe I can change it?

He's pretty much based on that thunder and lighting, but I gues with some creativity I can make him into some kind of ice hero. Replace the lighting storm with a blizzard and such? You want me to do that?

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Please let me download v1.00 when its done.

Name: Fel Stalker
Proper Name: Kla'nux
Model: Fel Stalker (Red)
Main Att: Agility

Fel Charge
Charges target plaze. Each unit the Fel Stalker runs through will get impaled on its horns. Pulling them to target point. If enemy is charged before x seconds acceleration, they wont take damage but get pulled to the right or left.

Infected Bite
The Fel Stalker takes a huge bite in the enemys flesh. Instantly damages and poisons enemy over time.

Eyes of the Demon
Passive
A Fel Stalker dont need eyes when it's instinkts gives it a perfect bonus on the battlefield. It can smell where the armor is thinest and ignores x armor each attack. Also improves line of sight.
Note: The line of sight bonus gives most to night and abit to day, so it got same vision always max level.

Inferno
This will consume the felstalker in a great ball of flames, giving it permanent immolation (That ignites everything it touches) and invulnerability but unable to cast spells and damage. Drains mana over time.This effect cant get canceled when first turned on, and will first disapear when mana reaches zero.
Note: The ball is controled like when sliding.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Wow, some great heroes, too bad I can't +rep you...

Sure, I will let you download v1.00 when it's finished, I will post it in Member's Projects, Hive, Epicwar, you name it.

Fluffball

Reaction score
By the way, accepting triggered spells for Barbarian, Warlord, Magician, Hunter and Bastion of Light (Angel)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Name: Parasite
Proper Name: Wuz
Model: Carrion Beetle

Leech (active, single target)
Being a parasite, Wuz is able to suck himself stuck his his opponent without them noticing and leech their lifeforce. This often goes well for a while, but his fowl parasitic deeds are often noticed by his victims after a while, allowing them to counter the leeching. When all goes well however, Wuz can leech from a single opponent for quite a while.
Level 1 - Enters the target opponent, totaly removing Wuz from the game. Every second Wuz stays in his opponent, he deals 2% of their current HP in damage and heals himself the half of the damage he does. While leeching, his opponents tinting collor turns more red as time goes by. When 15 second have passed or Wuz receives a new order, he leaves the body.
Level 2 - Enters the target opponent, totaly removing Wuz from the game. Every second Wuz stays in his opponent, he deals 2% of their current HP in damage and heals himself all of the damage he does. While leeching, his opponents tinting collor turns more red as time goes by. When 15 second have passed or Wuz receives a new order, he leaves the body.
Level 3 - Enters the target opponent, totaly removing Wuz from the game. Every second Wuz stays in his opponent, he deals 3% of their total HP in damage and heals himself the half of the damage he does. While leeching, his opponents tinting collor turns more red as time goes by. When 15 second have passed or Wuz receives a new order, he leaves the body.
Level 4 - Enters the target opponent, totaly removing Wuz from the game. Every second Wuz stays in his opponent, he deals 3% of their total HP in damage and heals himself all of the damage he does. While leeching, his opponents tinting collor turns more red as time goes by. When 15 second have passed or Wuz receives a new order, he leaves the body.

Stealth (active, no target)
Being only small but swift, Wuz has no problems sneaking around unnoticed and attack his opponent at unexpected times. Not only can this be used to brutally slaughter opponents when they least expect it, but it can also be used to sneak up on them and enter their bodies without them noticing.
Level 1 - +5% MS and invis. 60 bonus damage on attack. Lasts for up to 8 seconds.
Level 2 - +10% MS and invis. 80 bonus damage on attack. Lasts for up to 10 seconds.
Level 3 - +15% MS and invis. 100 bonus damage on attack. Lasts for up to 12 seconds.
Level 4 - +20% MS and invis. 120 bonus damage on attack. Lasts for up to 14 seconds.

Insectide Aspects (passive)
Though a powerful one, Wuz is still an insect. This grants him the powers that other insects have, such as a strong hull and powerfull jaws. Also he moves more swiftly when in or around trees and bushes, like most insects do.
Level 1 - 15% chance to block 10 damage or deal 20 bonus damage with a 0,1 second ministun. Gains +5% MS when close to trees, bushes, or patches of grass.
Level 2 - 17% chance to block 15 damage or deal 25 bonus damage with a 0,1 second ministun. Gains +10% MS when close to trees, bushes, or patches of grass.
Level 3 - 19% chance to block 20 damage or deal 30 bonus damage with a 0,1 second ministun. Gains +15% MS and +5% AS when close to trees, bushes, or patches of grass.
Level 4 - 21% chance to block 25 damage or deal 35 bonus damage with a 0,1 second ministun. Gains +20% MS and +10% AS when close to trees, bushes, or patches of grass.

Instant Strikes (active, single target)
Using incredible speed and power, Wuz uses his powerfull jaws to attack the opponent at high speed. In a blink of the eye, he can strike the opponent several times in a blink of the eye. Each strike counts as a normal attack and has a chance to trigger any effect a normal attack would trigger.
Level 1 - Strikes 4 times
Level 2 - Strikes 5 times
Level 3 - Strikes 6 times

Dinowc

Reaction score
I really cant stop having ideas....

here are some spells for the "Angel":

Holy Light
The Angel opens the heavens door and releases its holiness for 10 seconds. Removes any negative buffs from allies. The bright light blinds enemies causing them to miss on attacks. Heals allied souls and deals damage to hostile ones (read the second spell).

Level 1: Enemies miss on 25% attacks. Heals/damages by 20 per second.
Level 2: Enemies miss on 45% attacks. Heals/damages by 40 per second.
Level 3: Enemies miss on 65% attacks. Heals/damages by 60 per second.
Level 4: Enemies miss on 85% attacks. Heals/damages by 80 per second.

Holy strike
Takes 4 seconds to charge holy powers (spell is channeling before it casts) and blasts an area dealing damage to enemies and separating souls and bodies from every hero (except the Angel) that gets hit. Bodies are "paused" and cant be attacked. Souls are separated in a AOE of 500 from their bodies, they have infinite maximum hp and current hp is equal to current hp of bodies, they cant be attacked by and cant attack "living" units, have 0 collision and have 100% invisibility (gem of true sight or wards don't work) and souls can only be seen during "Holy Light". Souls can see and attack each other and can get back into their bodies at any time.
Amount of healed/damaged hp of souls is transferred to bodies.
(Souls are actually copies with about 25%-50% transparency)

If you manage to strike enemy souls with Holy Strike again they are instantly killed (I mean enemy heroes are killed).

Level 1: Deals 150 damage.
Level 2: Deals 225 damage.
Level 3: Deals 300 damage.
Level 4: Deals 375 damage.

This spell maybe sounds complicated...

Holy sacrifice
Makes all allied heroes around the angel "invulnerable" (they can still be attacked) and transfers all the damage dealt to them to the Angel.

Level 1: Angel gains 5 armor and 10% spell reduction.
Level 2: Angel gains 10 armor and 20% spell reduction.
Level 3: Angel gains 15 armor and 30% spell reduction.
Level 4: Angel gains 20 armor and 40% spell reduction.

(Angel might take massive damage so you could increase these values)

Angel vengeance
Moves extremely fast to a target unit (actually slides) and deals damage depending on how many kills the targeted unit has.

Level 1: Deals 75 initial damage. +50 damage for every kill.
Level 2: Deals 125 initial damage. +75 damage for every kill.
Level 3: Deals 175 initial damage. +100 damage for every kill.
Level 4: Deals 225 initial damage. +150 damage for every kill.

Archangel - Ultimate
The Angel turns into Archangel. Archangel is God's right hand. Has 50% more damage and attack speed. More life, mana and armor. Spell cooldowns are lowered. He can see and attack souls. Souls around him are slowed by 50%.
If Archangel kills a soul he gain permanent 5 to all stats bonus (and the Angel ofc).

Level 1: Duration 20 seconds.
Level 2: Duration 30 seconds.
Level 3: Duration 40 seconds.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Wow some great ideas, thanks so much Dinowc and sjakie, you definatly deserve a cookie launcher.

Dinowc

Reaction score
you already need more ideas? you make these heroes really fast xD

here are some stuff for the barbarian:

Name: Barbarian
Proper Name: Garoth the Bone smasher
Model: This could be a problem without downloading some models.... Grom Hellscream is a nice model though
Main att: INTELLIGENCE :D (hard to guess, strength ofc)

Short description
Barbarian is a incredible tanker with 0 intelligence, moderate agility and huge strength. As the Intelligence says - Barbarian has 0 mana, but he uses hp as "mana" for spells
almost invulnerable in 1v1 combat
Barbarian takes 15% extra damage from spells

1. spell

Thunder Axe
Takes some time to charge brutality in his axe. Any melee attacker that tries to even get close to him is damaged and pushed back. The more seconds it charges the greater the effect will be. After the axe is charged the Barbarian throws it at target damaging the target and every other nearby unit. The target is stunned depending on how long was it charged.
Channeling, charges every 1 second

Level 1: 75 initial damage +0,5 seconds stun and +50 AOE damage per every charge.
Level 2: 150 initial damage +0,75 seconds stun and +100 AOE damage per every charge.
Level 3: 225 initial damage +1 second stun and +150 AOE damage per every charge.
Level 4: 300 initial damage +1,25 seconds stun and +200 AOE damage per every charge.

2. spell

Iron skin (passive)
Barbarian gains bonus armor. Every melee attacker takes damage return.

Level 1: 5 bonus armor. 15% damage return.
Level 2: 10 bonus armor. 20% damage return.
Level 3: 15 bonus armor. 25% damage return.
Level 4: 20 bonus armor. 30% damage return.

3. spell

Blood duel
If Barbarian and 1 enemy hero are fighting (no more allied/enemy units nearby) the Barbarian gains damage, attack and movement speed per attack and gains spell immunity. If attacked unit is a ranged he takes 15% more damage. If 1 of them starts to flee he loses armor (this is checked by if the "coward" unit is more than 400 range from the attacker after the Blood duel starts).

Level 1: Gains 5% damage and attack speed and 1% movement speed per attack. 5 armor penalty for running away.
Level 2: Gains 8% damage and attack speed and 2% movement speed per attack. 10 armor penalty for running away.
Level 1: Gains 11% damage and attack speed and 3% movement speed per attack. 15 armor penalty for running away.
Level 1: Gains 15% damage and attack speed and 4% movement speed per attack. 20 armor penalty for running away.

4. spell

Barbarian rage
The Barbarian can release a terrifying howl that lasts for 20 seconds. Nothing happens but during the Barbarian rage buff the barbarian focuses on a target that dealt most damage to him in 20 seconds. After 20 seconds have passed the barbarian gains visibility of a unit that dealt most damage to him. The unit is slowed and takes extra damage.
(this spell maybe sounds funny and ridiculous but its good for annoying son of a b****es and you want to kill them:banghead:)

Level 1: Unit is slowed by 15% and takes 15% more damage.
Level 2: Unit is slowed by 25% and takes 25% more damage.
Level 3: Unit is slowed by 35% and takes 35% more damage.
Level 4: Unit is slowed by 45% and takes 45% more damage.

5. spell - ULTIMATE

MADNESS
The Barbarian gets really mad and gains damage. Releases his brutality to a single target. The target is silenced and slowed. Nobody cant attack Barbarian or the target unit and Barbarian and target unit cant attack anyone else but themselves (this actually forces a target to duel with the Barbarian).
Activates Blood duel!

Level 1: The Barbarian gains 4% of max hp in damage.
Duration 10 seconds.
Level 2: The Barbarian gains 5% of max hp in damage.
Duration 13 seconds.
Level 1: The Barbarian gains 6% of max hp in damage.
Duration 16 seconds.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Wow, some really great ideas, the only thing is, that in my map, the most hp you can get is not around 2,000, it's more like 1,000,000 (Maybe even more) at the end of the game, (Basically costs 4 gold a hp point {100gold for 1 str} and you can start getting about 4,000,000 gold per 20 secs) So all I need is for some spells to be... eh... timeless.

Dinowc

Reaction score
Wow, some really great ideas, the only thing is, that in my map, the most hp you can get is not around 2,000, it's more like 1,000,000 (Maybe even more) at the end of the game, (Basically costs 4 gold a hp point {100gold for 1 str} and you can start getting about 4,000,000 gold per 20 secs) So all I need is for some spells to be... eh... timeless.

well you could increase these values (I just gave you examples for a regular map) and you dont need to make exact spells as above....

Barbarian for example:

Normal hero hp per strength - 25
Barbarian hp per strength - 30

for 1,000,000 hp these values should be much higher and you could lower the cooldowns, like a ulti instead of 1,5-2 minutes cooldown maybe only about 30-45 seconds (but heroes might be overpowered by this)

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
Basically costs 4 gold a hp point {100gold for 1 str}

does that mean u have tomes/max str etc. on your map?

if yes

pls dont add my hero suggestion : )

Dinowc

Reaction score
something for the hunter (and I remind you - these are spells for a regular map, you can increase these values):

Name: Phantom Huntress
Proper Name: No idea :(
Model: why not a female hero? :)
if melee - Warden, if ranged - Sylvanas Windrunner,

I will make spells for melee hunter... if you are making a ranged tell me and I'll try to think of some spells for him/her

Short Description: Phantom huntress is a perfect assassin. She can sneak almost unnoticed behind his victim and slice him.
Shes deadly as invisible but can be vulnerable when detected.
High Agility, moderate Intelligence and low Strength.

1. spell

Blood dagger
Stabs an enemy hero with deadly dagger that damages and reduces armor of a target. If target is hit from behind he is also maimed (slowed).
Less target distance - greater effect. If Huntress is attacked shes has 50% chance to miss!
Maximum cast range is 800.

Level 1:
Less than 800 range - damages by 50, slows by 10% and reduces 2 armor.
Less than 600 range - damages by 75, slows by 15% and reduces 3 armor.
Less than 400 range - damages by 100, slows by 20% and reduces 4 armor.
Less than 200 range - damages by 125, slows by 25% and reduces 5 armor.
Level 2:
Less than 800 range - damages by 100, slows by 15% and reduces 3 armor.
Less than 600 range - damages by 150, slows by 20% and reduces 4 armor.
Less than 400 range - damages by 200, slows by 25% and reduces 5 armor.
Less than 200 range - damages by 250, slows by 30% and reduces 6 armor.
Level 3:
Less than 800 range - damages by 150, slows by 20% and reduces 4 armor.
Less than 600 range - damages by 250, slows by 25% and reduces 5 armor.
Less than 400 range - damages by 350, slows by 30% and reduces 6 armor.
Less than 200 range - damages by 450, slows by 35% and reduces 7 armor.
Level 4:
Less than 800 range - damages by 200, slows by 25% and reduces 5 armor.
Less than 600 range - damages by 350, slows by 30% and reduces 6 armor.
Less than 400 range - damages by 500, slows by 35% and reduces 7 armor.
Less than 200 range - damages by 650, slows by 40% and reduces 8 armor.

2. spell

Shadow hunt
Phantom huntress stacks with the environment and becomes invisible. During this she can sense nearest enemy hero with less than 40% of full hp and instantly blink behind him if there are no more nearby enemy heroes near him (shes still invisible until shes given a new order) and injects a deadly virus in him (he doesn't know about that). The virus weakens the hero over time until it recovers in nearest fountain (deals damage per second and his hp regeneration stops) . He infects any unit he comes in contact with (except with huntress).

Level 1: Can sense a hero in 1000 range. Virus deals 1 damage per second (for your map this should be about 100 damage per second :D) and slows by 10%.
Level 2: Can sense a hero in 1500 range. Virus deals 2 damage per second and slows by 15%.
Level 3: Can sense a hero in 2000 range. Virus deals 3 damage per second and slows by 20%.
Level 4: Can sense a hero in 2500 range. Virus deals 4 damage per second and slows by 25%.

3. spell

Stealth hunt (passive)
When near trees or bushes (sorry sjakie for "stealing" idea :p) the Huntress becomes invisible and gains movement speed bonus.

Level 1: 5% movement speed.
Level 2: 10% movement speed.
Level 3: 15% movement speed.
Level 4: 20% movement speed.

4. spell

...simple spell:
Hunter Mastery (passive)
The Huntress has reached a point were she improved her hunting skills. Gains evasion, critical strike and blink.

Level 1: 15% chance to evade, 15% chance to deal 1.5 times normal damage.
Level 2: 20% chance to evade, 15% chance to deal 2 times normal damage.
Level 3: 25% chance to evade, 15% chance to deal 2.5 times normal damage.
Level 4: 30% chance to evade, 15% chance to deal 3 times normal damage.

5. spell - ULTIMATE

Phantom Raid
The Huntress creates an exact copy of herself that deals full damage and takes 150% damage. Copies have same orders as the hunter so if huntress moves copies will follow her or if she casts "Blood Dagger" the copies will do it too (they will cast it on targeted unit, same with "Shadow Hunt".
They will also blink to same point as Huntress.
All of them have invisibility until they attack and 0 collision.
Copies can be controllable but they wont do actions automatically.
Make a dummy spell:
Auto control - Turn on/Off

Level 1: Duration 10 seconds. Creates 2 copies.
Level 2: Duration 15 seconds. Creates 3 copies.
Level 3: Duration 20 seconds. Creates 4 copies.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Name: Troll Tracker
Proper Name: Na'amath
Model: Troll Beserker
Primary Attribute: Intelligence (Intelligence Assassin, odd isent it? He has a short range though)

Exploit (passive)
Na'amath is not only a skilled tracker, but is also a talented observer and a keen analyst. The longer opponents fight the powerfull troll, or even stay near him, the less effect their resistance will have. The effect is lost when the troll loses sight of the unit in question for more then 2 seconds.
Level 1: -0,1 armor per 2 seconds to every unit in sight. Every hit reduces their attackspeed and movementspeed by 1%.
Level 2: -0,2 armor per 2 seconds to every unit in sight. Every hit reduces their attackspeed and movementspeed by 2%.
Level 3: -0,2 armor per second to every unit in sight. Every hit reduces their attackspeed and movementspeed by 3%.
Level 4: -0,3 armor per second to every unit in sight. Every hit reduces their attackspeed and movementspeed by 4%.

Track (active, single target)
Na'amath is known for his expetional tracking abilities. Once this troll is on to his opponent, he will not let him go. He will track his targets every move and use it against him in order to put him into a disadvantage. Has a huge casting range.
Level 1: Grants vision of the target. Slows his MS by 5%, and reveals him when he goes invisible. Lasts 8 seconds.
Level 2: Grants vision of the target. Slows his MS by 7%, and reveals him when he goes invisible. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 3: Grants vision of the target. Slows his MS by 9%, and reveals him when he goes invisible. Lasts 12 seconds.
Level 4: Grants vision of the target. Slows his MS by 11%, and reveals him when he goes invisible. Lasts 14 seconds.

Hide (active, no target)
Being a troll, Na'amath is skilled at hiding and sneaking around. Using this talent, he can sneak around and observe his opponents without them noticing. When the time is there, he can strike them and use the information he gained to deal some effective punches. Can be de-activated anytime by pressing the icon again, but triggers the cooldown.
Level 1: Grants invisibility, but slows MS by 40%. Deals 70 bonus damage upon attack. Lasts for up to 20 seconds.
Level 2: Grants invisibility, but slows MS by 35%. Deals 90 bonus damage upon attack. Lasts for up to 30 seconds.
Level 3: Grants invisibility, but slows MS by 30%. Deals 110 bonus damage upon attack. Lasts for up to 40 seconds.
Level 4: Grants invisibility, but slows MS by 25%. Deals 130 bonus damage upon attack. Lasts for up to 50 seconds.

Omniscience (active, no target)
Na'amaths tracking skills go beyond those of any regular tracking. By just the slightest information, he can tell what every nearby opponent is doing, and where he's doing it. Using this valuable information, he can give him and his allies the upperhand on the battlefield.
Level 1: Gives vision of every enemy hero in 2000 range, excluding invisible ones, for 6 seconds.
Level 2: Gives vision of every enemy hero in 2500 range, excluding invisible ones, for 8 seconds.
Level 3: Gives vision of every enemy hero in 3000 range, excluding invisible ones, for 10 seconds.

Dinowc

Reaction score
Name: Prophet
Proper Name: Medivh
Model: Prophet, Medivh
Main Att: Intelligence

A mysterious hero... prophet, not mage. High Intelligence, low Agility and Strength.

1. spell

Prediction
Focuses on a single target, allied or enemy and predicts its future. It could be good, it could be bad...
Channeling for 5 seconds

Level 1: Cooldown [optional], mana cost [optional].
Level 2: Cooldown [optional], mana cost [optional].
Level 3: Cooldown [optional], mana cost [optional].
Level 4: Cooldown [optional], mana cost [optional].

So after some random time (from 10-60 seconds after the spell is "casted") the prediction will happen. This can be anything... for example:

-unit will die (this can happen in a random way, maybe try making a trigger that forces the unit to go in battle for some reason and die:D)
-unit will revive after being killed
-unit will kill someone
-unit will drop or lose some item
-owner of unit will get or lose some gold
-unit will become silenced, poisoned, slowed, stunned, damaged, get struck by thunder or fall into some trap...

I cant think of something else... its just something with the target unit

I'm not sure if this is possible, maybe putting somehow all of these events in some array...?

2. spell

Mind Possession
The Prophet can take control of another hero, allied or enemy but it sucks his life force. Drains HP and mana per second.
Cast range is whole map - the bigger the distance from the Prophet and the target the more HP and mana drained. Some damage that target unit takes is transferred to the Prophet. If target unit is healed the prophet will also get 33% of healed hp.
Channeling

Level 1: For every 500 distance between Prophet and the target 5 mana and hp is drained. Prophet takes 50% of damage.
Level 2: For every 600 distance between Prophet and the target 5 mana and hp is drained. Prophet takes 40% of damage.
Level 3: For every 700 distance between Prophet and the target 5 mana and hp is drained. Prophet takes 30% of damage.
Level 4: For every 800 distance between Prophet and the target 5 mana and hp is drained. Prophet takes 20% of damage.

3. spell

Crow Form
Prophet may be weak in combat as human but hes is deadly as crow. The crow has more damage, movement and attack speed but less mana.
Crow has completely different abilities:

CROW SPELLS
1. spell

Eye rip off
The Crow rips his target eye off making him miss 45% of attacks. If Crow rips off another eye the target is permanently blind (until it dies) and misses on 90% of attacks (99% attacks if target is ranged).
But its really hard to do such thing as Crow can only rip his target eye in clean shot - target must be right in front of Crow and crow must be at least 200 range away from target.

2. spell

Cyclone wave
The Crow devastates an area with Cyclones that damage and pulls all nearby units (allies and enemy,) in middle of it. They can only escape if their ms is greater than 425. They can still attack crow if they are ranged, and if they hit him the channel stops.
Channeling

Level 1: Deals 50 damage per second. Duration 5 seconds.
Level 2: Deals 100 damage per second. Duration 5 seconds.
Level 3: Deals 150 damage per second. Duration 5 seconds.
Level 4: Deals 200 damage per second. Duration 5 seconds.

3. spell - Crow's Ultimate

Meteor storm
There isn't much to say about it. Just its huge area of effect.

Level 1: Each meteor strike deals 100 initial damage, 25 fire damage per second.
Level 2: Each meteor strike deals 150 initial damage, 50 fire damage per second.
Level 3: Each meteor strike deals 200 initial damage, 75 fire damage per second.

PROPHET SPELLS

4. spell

Talisman of Luck (passive)
The Prophet carries a lucky talisman that gives better chance for his allies to have good future and lower chance for enemies.

Level 1: 52% for allies, 48% for enemies.
Level 2: 55% for allies, 46% for enemies.
Level 3: 59% for allies, 44% for enemies.
Level 4: 64% for allies, 42% for enemies.

5. spell - ULTIMATE

Prophecy
The Prophet reveals the future! It could be good, it could be bad.
This affects everybody, even the Prophet.

Level 1: Cooldown [optional], mana cost [optional].
Level 2: Cooldown [optional], mana cost [optional].
Level 3: Cooldown [optional], mana cost [optional].

It can be anything,
maybe an earthquake that strikes at random location, maybe a lighting storm that strikes enemy base, maybe dead raises from the ground, maybe calls reinforcements for allies or enemies, maybe causes every unit to get sick, silenced, weakened, maybe an asteroid that hits whole map and everybody dies... :nuts:

what will happen - only the Prophet knows (a message will display to his owner)

Ultramen

Cool Member
Reaction score
Yu'za The Flame Keeper

Name: Flame Keeper
Proper Name: Yu'za The Flame Keeper
Primary Attrribute: Agility
Model and Icon: Blademaster

Flame Blast:The Flame Keeper Creates a wave of Fire in front of him.Dealing Some Massive Damage.
Level 1:Range 700, 75 DMG,10 CD and 125 MP
Level 2:Range 700, 150 DMG,15 CD and 145 MP
Level 3:Range 700, 245 DMG,20 CD and 175 MP
Level 4:Range 700, 300 DMG,25 CD and 200 MP
Level 5:Range 700, 375 DMG,25 CD and 200 MP
Level 6:Range 700, 445 DMG,30 CD and 245 MP
Level 7:Range 700, 525 DMG,35 CD and 300 MP
Level 8:Range 700, 600 DMG,35 CD and 325 MP
Level 9:Range 700, 625 DMG,35 CD and 350 MP
Level 10:Range 700 700 DMG,40 CD and 400 MP

Fire Explosion The Flame Keeper creates an a huge Explosion at the target area where it is casted.
Level 1: DUR:5, 25 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 2: DUR:4, 30 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 3: DUR:4, 50 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 4: DUR:3, 95 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 5: DUR:3, 115 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 6: DUR:3, 135 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 7: DUR:3, 185 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 8: DUR:2, 200 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 9: DUR:2, 250 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150
Level 10: DUR:2, 300 DPS, CD:15, MP COST:150

Sun's Blessing There is a Chance to deal some critical damage with your Sword.
Level 1: 3% to Critical Strike and gain +2 ATK
Level 2: 5% to Critical Strike and gain +4 ATK
Level 3: 6% to Critical Strike and gain +6 ATK
Level 4: 7% to Critical Strike and gain +8 ATK
Level 5: 9% to Critical Strike and gain +10 ATK
Level 6: 10% to Critical Strike and gain +12 ATK
Level 7: 12% to Critical Strike and gain +14 ATK
Level 8: 15% to Critical Strike and gain +16 ATK
Level 9: 17% to Critical Strike and gain +18 ATK
Level 10: 20% to Critical Strike and gain +20 ATK

Call The Sun The Flame Keeper Summons a Tiny Little Fire, it Starts Growing and when you stop channeling, it explodes dealing mass damage in the AOE, the DMG and AOE depends on the size of The Ball.
Level 1: Starts with a Tiny fireball
Level 2: Starts with a Small fireball
Level 3: Starts with a Medium fireball
Level 4: Starts with a Huge firaball
Level 5: Starts with a GIANT fireball

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
stinky
mud wallower

agility hero; model file albatross(critter); ofc : )

----abilities----

evasion - level 1 chance to evade 10%
- level 2 chance to evade 20%
- level 3 chance to evade 30%
- level 4 chance to evade 40%
- level 5 chance to evade 50%
- level 6 chance to evade 60%
- level 7 chance to evade 70%
- level 8 chance to evade 80%
- level 9 chance to evade 90%
- level 10 chance to evade 100%

critical strike - level 1 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 2
- level 2 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 3
- level 3 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 4
- level 4 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 5
- level 5 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 6
- level 6 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 7
- level 7 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 8
- level 8 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 9
- level 9 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 10
- level 1 chance to critical strike 15%, damage multiplier 11

cleaving attack - level 1 aoe 200, distributed damage factor 30
- level 2 aoe 200, distributed damage factor 55
- level 3 aoe 200, distributed damage factor 80
- level 4 aoe 200, distributed damage factor 100
- level 5 aoe 220, distributed damage factor 100
- level 6 aoe 240, distributed damage factor 100
- level 7 aoe 260, distributed damage factor 100
- level 8 aoe 280, distributed damage factor 100
- level 9 aoe 300, distributed damage factor 100
- level 10 aoe 320, distributed damage factor 100

bash - level 1 chance to bash 20, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 2 chance to bash 30, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 3 chance to bash 40, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 4 chance to bash 50, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 5 chance to bash 60, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 6 chance to bash 70, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 7 chance to bash 80, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 8 chance to bash 90, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 9 chance to bash 100, bonus damage 25, stun 2 seconds
- level 10 chance to bash 100, bonus damage 25, stun 4 seconds

note: Bash is ultimate

ok....thats it hope u like my hero suggestion ^^

lol!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.