PvP arena In my ORPG ^^

Trickster

Reaction score
err i just want u all to give me some ideas for pvp arena...i want it to be unique i have few ideas for arena where u can bet on player n stuff....but i want to hear ideas from other people too...pls post...im making arena right now so be quick ^^ (be sure that your arena is ... orcish style...cuz this thing is with orcs no other races so u know...orcs are not organized n stuff...no rules n stuff...like open arena but still unique ^^)

Omni

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
the only idea i have is using dialogs and not those lame old circles of power(for betting on players)

Trickster

Reaction score
yes i also hate circles....dalogs rules....but i was asking about arena...i was thinking...something like .... when unit enters region of arena....it will send all of your item ...to your house (that u will have in my orpg) ... bt in the arena...u have items all over the flor...and u can pick up any of those...bt when u exit region of arena....u lose those item..and they go back in arena...and then u can pick up your old items in the house....should i do that? :>

and for beting i have my own ideas....and i will do them with dialogs...even tho i have few things that i dont know how to do yet...but ill learn...just need to ask someone :>

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Make it like when you go into the arena, all your stuff goes into a depositbox, that sorta thing.
In the arena you should have random items w/e lying all around.

SyrisX

Reaction score
Dynamic arena...

Create an arena with traps (fire, spike, arrow...etc)

Create an arena with timed platforms, various levels..etc (where using the terrain thoughtfully will work to your advantage)

Maybe have a few different styles of arena, and you are placed in one at random.

Different types of games... Tag team, one v one spar, or one v one deathmatch (with greater penalties than losing a spar), battle royale..etc

Just brain storming... good luck with whatever comes out of it :)

edit: arena only power-up? Limited invisibility, crit, one time use spell....

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Roman Collesium type arena: The two players/teams fight to the death, but sometime during/after the fight, send in an army of creeps. If it is during the battle, the players can choose to team up and kill the creeps before killing each other (No dialogs or anything, they just decide in real life whether their going to team up, no triggers or anything else) or, if a player feels they are strong enough, they can defeat their opponent then take on the creeps. If it is at the end of the battle, make a big reward for if they manage to kill the creeps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.