Reaction score
i tried to make 1 but that dont work :(( here is the trigger:
Trigger:
  • test
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Group = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Terrain type at (Position of (Matching unit))) Equal to Village - Rocks))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Temp_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Set TempPoint2 = (TempPoint offset by 5.00 towards (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees)
          • Custom script: call SetUnitX(GetEnumUnit(),GetLocationX(udg_TempPoint2))
          • Custom script: call SetUnitY(GetEnumUnit(),GetLocationY(udg_TempPoint2))
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint2)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group)

Conal

Reaction score
Your event should be a periodic...currently you only move them 5 units in the first millisecond.

DragonBlade

Reaction score
**** thanks, always confused Time Elapsed with periodic:D

now i need to do move more faster than other :D this i possible? i tried in object editor at ms but don't work

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Well, first of all, I suggest putting your periodic timer at around 0.03 seconds or 0.04 seconds. These values normally give you the best smooth sliding effect.

Secondly, to increase the sliding speed, it's definitely possible. Play around with this line.

Trigger:
  • Set TempPoint2 = (TempPoint offset by 5.00 towards (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees)

See the offset by "5.00"? Change the 5.00 to change the speed. Higher the value, faster the speed. Let's say the periodic timer is set as 0.04 seconds. By setting it as 5.00, the unit is basically sliding at a rate of [ ( 1 / 0.04 ) * 5.00 ] = 125 distance units/seconds. Just increase the value and match the speed that you want.

DragonBlade

Reaction score
Well, first of all, I suggest putting your periodic timer at around 0.03 seconds or 0.04 seconds. These values normally give you the best smooth sliding effect.

Secondly, to increase the sliding speed, it's definitely possible. Play around with this line.

Trigger:

See the offset by "5.00"? Change the 5.00 to change the speed. Higher the value, faster the speed. Let's say the periodic timer is set as 0.04 seconds. By setting it as 5.00, the unit is basically sliding at a rate of [ ( 1 / 0.04 ) * 5.00 ] = 125 distance units/seconds. Just increase the value and match the speed that you want.

i know that :p but i want that to be the normal speed and other to be more faster (map is like car race so... the speed is good, but i want the cars to don't have the some speed)

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
i know that :p but i want that to be the normal speed and other to be more faster (map is like car race so... the speed is good, but i want the cars to don't have the some speed)

Try using "Default Movement Speed of (Picked Unit) / 50" That might do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.