Slow Poison Damage Stacking?

Mittsies

Reaction score
How do I get slow poison to stack in these situations?

SITUATION A:
Unit attacks with slow poison dealing 10 poison/sec for 15 seconds.
Same unit attacks again, the poison damage now stacks together -- dealing a total of 20 poison/sec.
Same unit attacks again; now it's up to 30/sec
And so on...
(NOTE: Checking 'Damage' in the "Data - Stacking Type" field does absolutely nothing)

SITUATION B:
Unit attacks with slow poison dealing 10 poison/sec for 15 seconds.
OTHER Unit attacks with slow poison dealing 20 poison/sec for 10 seconds.
These poisons stack together, dealing a total of 30 poison/sec.

---

If this is not possible with Slow Poison, is there a different spell that allows poison damage to stack? Thanks a ton, instant +rep for good answers.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well Mittsies, you see, that is how blizzard made if for melee games: if there is stacking, it stacks only from different units. However I have a solution for you.

When a unit with this poison attacks, summon a dummy unit with 1-2 dmg and the same poison. Order it to attack the attacked unit. That way the poison will stack ;)

Noe: after the attack,it shloud be removed from the game.

nardretor

Reaction score
I think but not so sure, Envenomed Spear is a poison that stacks even there is lifesteal. Orb of Venom is just like lifesteal so I think it'll stack with Envenomed Spears.

I don't know if that is what you mean LOL...

Mittsies

Reaction score
Well Mittsies, you see, that is how blizzard made if for melee games: if there is stacking, it stacks only from different units. However I have a solution for you.

When a unit with this poison attacks, summon a dummy unit with 1-2 dmg and the same poison. Order it to attack the attacked unit. That way the poison will stack ;)

Noe: after the attack,it shloud be removed from the game.

Thanks a ton, I'll try this out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.