Stick Figure Fight

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm assuming you made a body and a head as seperate things.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Wow, I just found the program out myslef yesterday. I made a little push scene with it too.

Damn, serious? I've known about it for a while, and I really dislike it xP.

It says how it focuses on stick animations, but just how much easier is it? I'll tell you:

You can make a much higher quality stick animation in flash in less time than it takes in Pivot, trust me >_<.

Still, some interesting animations from you guys :).

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Some of you people have WAYYY to much time on your hands :D
Cubes of doom is cool
Tennis means you have way to much time!
lol :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Waayyy too many anims to rate on.

@Daskunk: Awesome animation! It looks like a pickle wrapped up together. :p

Also, I used 805 frames in my "Tons 'o' Sticks" but it didn't crash. lol

@Undeadorcjer: Awesome anims, funny too.

@Battlemapsta: Awesome anims + sound fx, kind of choppy but I like it. I like how you added a background as well, I may do that when I can. :D

@kc102: Coolio anims, I watched it in Pivot and it was hardly choppy.

@Jindo: Well, you know us cheap members. We don't like spending our money on stuff like that, we're bargain hunters! :p

I barely woke up so I didn't get to start on any stuff... I'll start eventually. ;)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
the tennis animation= fucking amazing

itchy=funny

kc102 small vid=good quality

cubes of doom is cool

now to talk about me, i did make the head and body sperate, like i did in the video Stick Wars Episode 2

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
@Daskunk: Awesome animation! It looks like a pickle wrapped up together. :p
Also, I used 805 frames in my "Tons 'o' Sticks" but it didn't crash. lol
I dint crash becaus of how many frames, I think...It was going insane, and made my charicters so big that it errored out...

Demi666

Reaction score
I dint crash becaus of how many frames, I think...It was going insane, and made my charicters so big that it errored out...

my 4minutes long movie crashed to when i saved :O i think it was like u said couse i made a bomb :p and then i made a big unit so it wouild look like a kaboom and then it crashed when i saved :7

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Hmm here is a wierd question regarding MSMM.
I have a ton of MK sounds from before to use and they're all the same format but when I go looking for one of the music files I can't find one. When I look normally in my folder, I see it but not when I try to import it. Why is this?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Battlemapsta, youres are great but they need more frames...

I was gonna upload mine but "Wip1ofcrazysticks.gif:
Exceeds your quota by 29.4 KB"

But I have to go, So im not going to bother fix it atm..

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Yea I know but mine are pretty difficult. Here is one I was just working on. Thing is video was so fast, I could've balance the sound right so it's err... not so good.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/battlemap/?action=view&current=UltimateBattle.flv

Also I heard about another pivot program that allows you to use sprites. I know the perfect site for sprites but where can I download this from if anyone knows about it. It's real.

Edit: Holy crap the sound was so F*$%ed up during the uploading. If anyone else is hearing horrible sounds then it's photshops fault. I have no idea how to fix this though so just judge by the video.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.