Stick Figure Fight

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Pineapple you should make the asteriods one an avatar lol.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
@ Undead: Where did you get the light sabre sfx?

Probably he clicked "EDIT" in Pivot then made the small stick, then two colored sticks by using the "COLOR" option in Pivot. Then I think he added sound fx using that tool Muziou (smthn like that, sorry) Ken mentioned. :D

He probably also made them move together to make them seem "attached".

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
sfx = sound effects. Miziuo mentioned Window's Movie Maker, which I don't think comes with Star Wars sfx... Star Wars would sue them if they didn't pay, and it costs a lot to pay them in the first place.
Maybe he just had the sfx on his comp already? :p

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
sfx means sound effects purge. to answer elms question, i got it on the TFN website(TheForce.net). here is the page http://theforce.net/fanfilms/postproduction/soundfx/soundfx02.asp

for the extending and shortening of the blades i did do what you said purge, although i made three, one normal sized, one short, and one meduim sized.

here is another vid i made, i was showing my little sister how i was making the videos. Its just randomness. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/undeadorcjerk/stickrandomness.gif

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Ohhhh... You edit the scaling; never saw that. :p Gj! Sorry, I can't rep you right now because I need to spread it around.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Umm this is cool and I just made my first but I have a problem. I made a quick one and made it a gif. Then I editted it with sound from MWMM and it can only save as a MWMM file which photoshop can't upload. How do I change the file type?

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
File> Save Movie

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
@Daskunk: The elastic elephant. The 9th Wonder of the World

Awesome.

Sadly, that was his last show becaus of a nasty spike....i hope you enjoyed him while he lasted, becaus sadly hes passed away..:(

:p

Crazy charicters two: Horse
I did this one terribly, not enough frames..only 232, but its still O.K....
EDIT: Added 2 more, I didnt make them at all but its still cool.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I had worked on one for an hour and a half.

520 frames.

Then the program crashed.

:banghead:

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
@duskunk nice fucking ZOMBIE horse. and we all have the second and third animation in the animations folder. sorry to hear your program crashed

@ArmedCitizen nice animation

@PurgeandFire The Many Formations of a Stickman is brilliant, i bet those red dots were desorientating. would love to see a peanut butterjelly animation

@kc102 slow but nice.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
Hold up, lemmy check out what i do, it will take me some time cause i have to clean up around here, but not to long.

While you wait you can enjoy this short animation.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/undeadorcjerk/lancestab.gif

22 frames

EDIT: i dont have wmm2 so it may be different, but all i do is go to file>save movie file, chose my location(i chose to save it in my computer), chose name and what folder to save it to. OR I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA. photoshop can upload .gif, so edit your movie in photoshop first, then do it in wmm.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
i liked the end, very funny.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.