Tower transmute trigger

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
What do you mean by loading page? you mean when your loading a map?

Just give me a picture you want me to make your loading screen as and I should be done very soon. Or you can request it if you want a special one.

louis_9300

Reaction score
What do you mean by loading page? you mean when your loading a map?

Just give me a picture you want me to make your loading screen as and I should be done very soon. Or you can request it if you want a special one.

I request a special one which have something to do with " computer virus " Example trojan virus,spybots...Put ur credits inside too ^^

Im now having another trouble -.-
Example, im playing vampirism,im a vampire,when i click on my building in the middle,there is a ability called "teleport" so when i click on the "teleport",it will automaticly teleport my vampire to the building in the middle. How?

Expelliarmus

Where to change the sig?
Reaction score
Example, im playing vampirism,im a vampire,when i click on my building in the middle,there is a ability called "teleport" so when i click on the "teleport",it will automaticly teleport my vampire to the building in the middle. How?
A trigger are you asking for?
Code:
Teleport
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Teleport
    Actions
        Unit - Move Vampire instantly to (Position of (Triggering unit))
Vampire is a unit variable that was previously set when that unit entered the map, or by preset global variable 'select a unit'
Teleport is an ability with no target.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
I can do that hold on lol

Edit: I think I can do this i just need to go to sleep (again :D) ill get it to you by tomorrow (hopefully if i can finish my homework)

Edit2: Expelliarmus's system works xD but you would need to preset the units and that's bad =/

louis_9300

Reaction score
Well,have a gd nite sleep again =)
I set my worker to get 10 lumber per 5 hits,and i made a lumber harvesting upgrade,which add in +5 bonus lumber,so in the end, workers will get 15 lumber per 5 hits. But the problem is after i upgraded the lumber harvesting, my workers nid to hit 8times before they can get 15lumber,what's wrong?why cant i set it to 5hits=15lumber?

see ya tmr ^^ ur from USA uh?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
2 options that work fine

1 that is preset and 1 that is targeted

Here ya go

Can you post your map cuse I don't know what you could have done to make it like that lol and don't worry I don't steal ideas :p

Offtopic: ya I am from USA :D

louis_9300

Reaction score
2 options that work fine

1 that is preset and 1 that is targeted

Here ya go

Can you post your map cuse I don't know what you could have done to make it like that lol and don't worry I don't steal ideas :p

Offtopic: ya I am from USA :D

i have a problem wif the option 1 trigger,ur first line under actions said:
camera- pan ....... (position of knight 0003<gen>) ..
ur knight was there when the game started,but mine is when the game started,it will spawn out after a few seconds,so i cant use the (Position of knight 0003<gen>) ??

Yeah ur tele trigger is what i wanted.

U got it correct,im saying about the picture when im loading a map,i have no special picture now but if u have it,u can help me? The special picture i wanted must be related to 'Computer Virus' ... Then after u done it,enter ur name in the btm right hand corner of the loading page picture(to serve as a credit for u ^^):thup:

Addition:I gt another idea for my game,Example: you are a ancient vamp,while im a mini vamp. Im trying to suicide to the humans,but u have a skill in ur 'Building'(which is a base building) that prevents me to suicide.When my Hp is less than 50%,u use that skill on me,then im teleported to a jail room to serve a penalty.Do u think this prevent ppl from suiciding or u have a better trigger/idea for this?:banghead:

louis_9300

Reaction score
Is there any way to increase lumbering speed? instead of making upgrades for +atk speed bonus? +atk speed bonus is like boosting the first hit of the worker atk speed only

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
lol Hey dude just finished my Homework ill get the Loading Screen down but i don't understand what you mean about my tele trigger and for the mini vamp thing give the main vamp a chat command that moves the mini vamp to the center of the map xD. Ill do it for you and get it in by today (HOPEFULLY) :thup:

Edit: For the lumber thing ill check it out to :D

louis_9300

Reaction score
man i was missing you for 2 days -.- its 8am here ... the tele thing lets forget it,cuz i can still use ur option 2,option 1 i cant use it... so yeah thx veri much..

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
xD srry homework hell :(

Anyway for the loading screen do you want that spy ware image?

louis_9300

Reaction score
a special spy ware image is fine yeah... my map have a shop,and got indicate how much gold and lumber to buy a item,can i change the icon for the 'gold' ? under game interface ?

louis_9300

Reaction score
lo0ls,tat is cute lo0ls..
i changed
icon-gold
icon-gold(allience)
icon-gold(info panel)

but in-game,i went to see the shop,the gold icon still the default gold icon..

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
ok the thing to change the name is...

Advanced--->Game interface--->Text - General---> gold

There will be a string for it so keep looking and go down slowly until you find it

As for everything else ill get em done ASAP

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.