Tower transmute trigger

louis_9300

Reaction score
Type map protection (google)

Take the first link, download the program, make what is written in notepad and boom, you win!

Yes it seem easier then you thought it would be, life is what it is... bad!

Save the optimized version = lock map ??

How about the unsolved tree tigger and the hero trigger stated above? do u know how?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
For the hero inventory slots for units you need to go into ability's and look around in the passive spells and all ( I think it was in extra our heroes in the passvie spell section) Then when you find the spell there will be a requirement on it asking for thr research of it, Remove that and it SHOULD work.

O and btw finished 1.1 (Fixed) version. when you can dl the map (updated the map so go to previous link and re download it) come onto Wc3 and I SHOULD be playing ;)

louis_9300

Reaction score
I on WC3 map optimizer,and i ticked all boxes,but why i cant host the map? it says map not found...
which box should i untick,which box should i tick?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
It SHOULD work. what does it say when you try to host the map? Is your map over 4mb?

louis_9300

Reaction score
It SHOULD work. what does it say when you try to host the map? Is your map over 4mb?

i didn tick optimize script n compress names then it will work ...
why ?

EDIT: Hey and dragon, i want my in-game msg to contains a (triggering player name) with their own colour. like if Player 1, Red, summon a hero, the msg will show the whole msg in red colour, including the triggering player name.. Currently,my whole msg is "red" but the triggering player name is "WHITE", so how to make the triggering player name " RED"

louis_9300

Reaction score
? I don't understand

You mean making the text red?

yeah the text are in red, now the text are in red BUT the triggering player name is not in red, its in white...

EDIT: did u found out the hero trigger?

Is there a trigger to check the hero's inventory ?
Example : The hero inventory has soul(item), so he will get a lvl 1 endurance, if "2 soul(item)" he will get lvl 2 endurance, if got 3 soul,he will get lv 3 endurance.

and teach me how u change ur terrain in ur game :p

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
At map initialization set a trigger that sets the name of the player + the color code to make it red. I think that might work ;)

Edit: lol ill try and get the trig for you :D

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
lol ya it does so ill just post that but for the hero invo It might have to be periodic :(

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
xD I guess if you dled the newest version with better rez (one that works) and rematch :p

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Well i know how to work it I just need to find the color code to white :p

Edit: lol the thread you made answered it. I had one but it would have a random gap :D

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Heres the trigger I Used in my map

Code:
snow mode
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -snow as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Environment - Remove Enivoriment_moonlight
        Environment - Remove Enivoriment_rain
        Environment - Remove Enivoriment_wind
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[1]
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[2]
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[3]
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[4]
        Environment - Create at (Playable map area) the weather effect Northrend Snow (Heavy)
        Set Enivoriment_snow = (Last created weather effect)
        Environment - Turn (Last created weather effect) On
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of (Playable map area)) to Icecrown Glacier - Snow using variation -1 in an area of size 25 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of TerrainEditRegieon1 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of TerrainEditRegieon1 Copy <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of Region 010 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of Region 011 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of Region 013 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Game - Set the time of day to 12.00
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: SECRET MODE ENABLED

louis_9300

Reaction score
Heres the trigger I Used in my map

Code:
snow mode
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -snow as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Environment - Remove Enivoriment_moonlight
        Environment - Remove Enivoriment_rain
        Environment - Remove Enivoriment_wind
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[1]
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[2]
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[3]
        Environment - Remove Weatherstrom[4]
        Environment - Create at (Playable map area) the weather effect Northrend Snow (Heavy)
        Set Enivoriment_snow = (Last created weather effect)
        Environment - Turn (Last created weather effect) On
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of (Playable map area)) to Icecrown Glacier - Snow using variation -1 in an area of size 25 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of TerrainEditRegieon1 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of TerrainEditRegieon1 Copy <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of Region 010 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of Region 011 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of Region 013 <gen>) to Icecrown Glacier - Ice using variation -1 in an area of size 3 and shape Square
        Game - Set the time of day to 12.00
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: SECRET MODE ENABLED

wow so long >.< then if i wanna reset back to my original terrain,how? and btw how to make a trigger tat prevent trees from dying...

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
e. A destructible dies

Then do something with like create 1 destructible type of dying distructible at position of dying destructible

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.