Tower transmute trigger

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
well theres more bad news xD I havent worked on my map in a while and I REALLY want to release the next version >.<... soo ill try and get it in as soon as possible

also how about you can only get it once OR the vamp can have a building in his base that has a spell that can control the mini vamp OOORRRR you could just give vamp a kick ability that only kicks minivamps =D

louis_9300

Reaction score
what's ur map all about?
yeah lets forget about the teleportation and suicide thing -.- i juz used ur trigger can alrd.. thx anyway

1 more thing,can i play ur game lol?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
XD its not fully finished and if you find out the secrets in the game thne dont tell anyone xD

Also on big problem you will have is that i haven't gotten the revive system down AND if your playing by your self you win immediately so play with someone xD

OR if you have a WC3 account on B.net we can play eachother (IF you can host)

louis_9300

Reaction score
ermm u know where to set the revive hero lumber cost?
and yeah im not clever,i cant possible find all ur secrets hahars

edit: ur game no ball come out lo0ls,and yup i can host,we can play together..

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Its in object editor, Just look for it. Its near the gold requirement

Edit: o and no balls came because it was only you xD and if you ever want to play me xD then just let me know

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Lol when ever you can just let me know and ill play you xD

Btw i'm going to release the next version soon :p

louis_9300

Reaction score
Is there a trigger to check the hero's inventory ?
Example : The hero inventory has soul(item), so he will get a lvl 1 endurance, if "2 soul(item)" he will get lvl 2 endurance, if got 3 soul,he will get lv 3 endurance,is tat a trigger to make it?

louis_9300

Reaction score
i oso got a skill tat is base on invisible.. it cannot walk pass units if it is invi,how to make it pass thru units? Like windwalk... can walk thru units when the hero is invi.....

how to change settings for exp given from creeps/units/heros?

louis_9300

Reaction score
yes yes i will be glad if u gimme a solution for the above 2 posts... wah u uploaded ur map in the website,ppl say ur map good ! 100% marks lol

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Hmm for the Wind Walk (I cant do it for you at the moment because I don't have WE available for me) you need to add the ability to the hero, Make the hero use it, and remove it. I will be able to probably make you an example soon but not right now :(

Updated map :D

louis_9300

Reaction score
how about the trigger to check hero inventory? if the hero has the same item,the more the item he has,the higher the lvl of the ability of the item it will be...

lets play ur game together now?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Sure xD Ima go on. My Account name is A_E_I_OWNED_U. Ill be waiting there and make sure to go to THW and get the latest version (THW = the link I had gave you (websites name))

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Im on lorderon west I am going to go there right now so ya ;)

Edit: ya I will get ALL that stuff done very soon xD

Edit: 2 im there right now. Meet in channel "dodgeball" (without the quotes)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Type map protection (google)

Take the first link, download the program, make what is written in notepad and boom, you win!

Yes it seem easier then you thought it would be, life is what it is... bad!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.