Tower transmute trigger

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Hey for the picture do you want something on the top or is that ok by its self?

O and also do you want a minimap picture? (picture that you see in a box when you click on the map)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
I want my teleportation to only target allies buildings and my buildings,so i have to set which 1?

You mean you can select a unit that's a building and move it? ill see if that's possible

Offtopic: sorry for double post

louis_9300

Reaction score
Lo0ls okies ,it works now,do u have any programs that can edit the loading screen image? i want a light gray box in btm right,cuz i have some loading screen TEXT which is in white... need a light gray box behide those words..

louis_9300

Reaction score
You mean you can select a unit that's a building and move it? ill see if that's possible

Offtopic: sorry for double post

Its alrite dragon no nid to do the teleportation alrd,i used ur option 2,its good for me,now im still thinking of the anti-suicide trigger :thup:

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
All you need is the paint accessory and your good to go lol

Edit: kk lol ill get the trigger in

ill get in at least 2 options (I hope xD)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmm..... lol

Well ill get that done tmrw cuse that actually believe it or not will take me a lifetime (sarcastically speaking :D)

Welp one thing you can be happy about is I just changed the teleport trigger around for the Minivamp not being able to suicide thing...so here ya go!

Going to work on the next thing ASAP

Edit: WOOPS :D

louis_9300

Reaction score
lo0ls making a map on myself oso take me a lifetime,so difficuit >.< thx for ur help !!!!!

EDIT: Did you make dreadlord below 50%hp requirement before he can be teleported?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Lol ill add that in xD but that could be cheaply used aswell if the mini was running away and people were just about to kill it the main vamp could just tele mini back to base and the mini could heal

Edit: also what do you mean about the lumbering thing like you want them to harvest faster?

louis_9300

Reaction score
Yeah ur right,tat is the disadvantage of this trigger,but i cant think of any already lol... can u put a usage limit to it? Example:can only use 3 times on each player,after 3 time,player will be auto kicked out of the game? and maybe after the teleportation,the player have to serve a 1min penalty,cannot move lol?

Edit:There is 2 type of lumbering upgrade,
1)INcrease the amount they can harvest
2)Increase the speed of harvesting

I wanna increase the speed of harvesting... Can it be done? i tried ATK SPEED BONUS %, it is useless...

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Gave it a 5 min cd or that TO could be rigged xD

ok ill see if that's possible for the lumber harvest thingy...

louis_9300

Reaction score
5mins of cd is bad,which means people can start suiciding when the teleportation is on cd lol !!!
U know how to make if the teleportation penalty is used on the same player for 2 times,a certain trigger will be enabled[this trigger is for red,to type -kick (colour)]/cannot move for certain period of time..

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Lol i have some bad news and some more bad news and MAYBE some good news

the bad news is that i cant do the lumber harvest trigger (never worked with upgrades :p) and the other bad news is that is to rigged xD

The good news is that I can POSSIBLY make something like that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.