Triggered auto cast

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
(Triggered auto target fits this question more...)
Prolblems:
I want an spell to fire with a cd of 0.06 seconds and I don't want the unit to have an attack.
This spell needs mana.

{story}
I have been trying to auto cast a spell, for example, firebolt. I want it to have the same type of targetting as if the unit was attacking on its own, but with this spell instead. I am not sure if I said that right, so I am going to say it in a different way.
What I did was (in a simple form)
when a unit is attacked
order unit to nutrual-firebolt

but the spell has a cooldown of .06 and it is abvously not that cooldown. Probably about every one second it fires.

I tried basing the abillity off of Phenix Fire, but only some units would attack with it and it wouldn't subtract the mana for it...

Any help would be much appreciated..

I don't want it to stun, and I don't want the unit to have an attack. But I have to have the unit attack so the trigger would work. Now if I can have an auto target system, and an ability that wouldn't stun and just do initial damage, I would be happy.

Well, I tried it. And nothing happens.. So I must have done something wrong, or it isn't the right ability.

I tried it and again the ability wasn't even doing anything. No damage what-so-ever. I tried it without the unit attacking and with it.

Make the ability new orb of lightning and add in searing arrows in it to make what u want

Do u want him to auto attack other near by unit on attack or randomly

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.