Which Race Do You Like Most

Which Race Do You Like The Most ?

• Total voters

GameOver[GR]

Reaction score
There are 4 races. Human , Night Elf , Undead , Orc

If you want some information about each race , click them.
I do not need to know why , but if you want to tell us why , your posts are welcomed here.

Please Remember To Vote On PoLL.

warcraft3-arthas.jpg

orcboxart1600x_2.jpg

undeadboxart1600x_2.jpg

night-elf-1280x.jpg

83433ss_sm2.jpg

Well Undead is my chose for a race. Nothing like swarming with skeletons and demolishing with abominations =]
+ they have the Deathknight.

I love orc's blade master and also i like their big teeth ^^
This poll will show us the most loved race !!!
Vote for your race now :D

I like the triple bomb strat as UD, necros and the large ammount of healing they have available.

Also the Crypt Lord beetle-ghoul tower rush is epic fun.

I voted UD, I think their visually the coolest / badass-est, though for gameplay I don't think their my #1 race anymore.

Orc seems to whoopass (when I play them) as they have a lot of movement speed and attack speed, which makes them wicked for just popping up, killing a few things and disappearing.

Thanks you for voting and please keep voting!

-Votes So Far-

Code:
-Human   	   	1  	9.09%
-Orc 		        3       27.27%
-Undead 		6 	54.55%
-Night Elf 		1 	9.09%

What is your favorite race? please vote !

Night Elves, because they are mainly female :p

and they don't stink

I quite like playing orcs. I expect undead to win however, as in my experience they are the easiest race to play semi-decently.

I voted Orc, the farseer can cause havoc on units with low health using chain lightning, although I am a better player with night elves.

Humans all the way. they are quite good for solo.
Vs. the undead the paladin kicks ass
Vs. orc blademaster their arcane tower kicks ass (burn his mana so he cant WW anymore and then trap + kill or make him waste TP)
Vs. Nightelf, footman defend rapes
im sure yall can find good counters against human but im just stating WHY i like humans, other then the fact that knights rape so bad (fast speed,fast atk speed, strong damage, high hp), and they have cool heroes too (ive never lost a solo game once my MK got his avatar ulti)

vs. Huntresses, your Footmen are useless.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.