Who Feels Creative?

Fluffball

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I need help for my map, I need (want) a prescreen. There is no real due date, as I can continue to accept more for newer versions . All screens will get a +rep from me and any body else who wants to, the winning one, obviously gets their prescreen used in my map, I'm not too fussed about giving yourself credits, as long as it isn't spewed across the screen, just maybe a little, but not too small bit in the bottom right or left.

The theme is Ancient Greek Good vs. Evil, basically the Evil God (Hades {Ideas - Kind of weak, evil and deathly, skulls, blood-shotted, slit eyes) trying to take over the world, currently looked after by the Good God (Zeus {Ideas - Strong and Good, Tall, Good-hearted, Sun-Rays, Lightning Bolts, stuff like that}) There is going to be a massive battle between the Heroes of Heaven and the Malice of Hell (They're going to be the players).

This is NOT a competition, but if I get a few entries, then I want the public to be able to vote (I don't want to have me like one picture, but nobody else like it, I'm trying to get a general opinion in other words).
I can edit the picture to make it .tga and it should be about 800x600.

If I have missed something or done something wrong tell me and I will fix up.

It is your choice whether or not you want to contribute!

Thanks, and can't wait to see some of the entries!

Here are some examples, http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zeuskingofheavenra2.jpg

http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hadesgodoftheunderwordlra3.jpg

The problem with this is that it's just difficult to do from scratch. Perhaps you could provide a few screenshots from your map, I'm sure that'd make it more appealing.

Hmm... I will do, but I might not do In-Game Screenshots yet, might just google some. Thanks for the tip.

YEAHHHH.jpg

Hercules.. the disney animation..
Meet the Spartans..
and THE IMMORTALSSSSSS

really.. I just got bored...

Hump De Bump

Sorry demotry, not quite what I had in mind, nice though, thanks anyways (I just don't like how the animation Hercules depicts Zeus and Hades, and I don't see a major resemblance between 300 and Ancient Greek Godly wars.)

Hmmm, it's pretty good, did you hand-draw that? Not EXACTLY what I had in mind, but, with a bit of tweaking, I might use it. (Just need to make the temple poles straighter {maybe have a ray of light coming down on the temple?}, and have an image of a dark army approaching or something.) O yea, the front guy's left leg looks a bit too out of proportion compared with the right leg.

If the guy did indeed hand-draw it specifically for you (which I highlydoubt btw) then maybe it isn't in your best intrest to instantly point out everything you think is not about his picture... ;)

Ok, then, I guess I was a bit harsh, but I guess I can't use that raw picture, all it needs is a few minor tweaks, I like how they're defending the temple though :D.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.