wow = cocaine?

purple_grunt

Reaction score
my opinion on wow:
fun as hell until level 60
then everything you do is repetitive whether its farming blackwing lairs or the molten core for gear or farming rep / honor in pvp (notice farming in both) it all gets dull and boring after a few days...
so i ask why do so many people play it still? with the promise of new gear to get new better gear and better still gear to own everyone to get money and rep to sit in your stats/inventory or whatever and rot while you drain your money playing a game... warcraft 3 is free and you can craft your own wow and everything. why is wow so popular? is it really that addictive? :confused:

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Well BC is coming out in a couple of weeks, so just waiting for that. I think the main reason im still playing is because I actually still find it fun, even if it does get a lil repetitve and boring. If you've got a good guild with lots of fun/crazy people (like mine) it great.

My other aim is to get really deep in endgame. I've been playing for ages (almost 3 level 60's, ones 57) but I still havn't gone furthur than early BWL. And BC looks to bring some awsome content. I wont quit till Illidan's dead! (Well, I might...)

C

Chamenas

I would say, and this is from not having played that long. That with any online game, if you make good connections with people, there's always something to do. I know one lvl 60 who just helps people, may not be your cup of tea, but that's how he has fun, it's all in what amuses and entertains you.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I play PvP with a huge group composed of players from different guilds and we know each other. You always have someone to whisper to start a group and pvp with. It's fun raping some people in PvP :p

Plus, the new honor system ensures that you can go at your own rhythm. You don't lose honor for stopping PvP a bit, and you don't have to rep-grind anymore. Items are earned at your own rhythm, depending on the honor you gain everyday. It never goes down.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Like Chamenas said, I enjoy helping people. Even though I don't play WoW, I used to play Diablo II (old school!). If you played diablo: I used to find a *noob* in distress, add him to my friends list. Then I would rush him and host baal runs, and at the appropriate level give him the items he needed, just so he could have one good character.

I felt good about it :D. YOu shoudl try.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I used to be a WoW fan, but I lost intrest with mmo's. I bought the first decade of C&C :D and I'm really happy with it. Alsi, I got FF XII, VP2, and other games to play in the meantime.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.