2 problem sound card and btl.net

CYRRIC

Reaction score
first i have buy the game and it works perfectly but since a month i can't conect to the europeen serveur but i can on all other what is the probleme can i do anything to clear this ?

and second it seems that the game make my sound bug, in fact i had it on my other com and the same bug apear now i allways have to reinstale my driver allmost every day
and now on this come it seems that it appear since i have played at warcraft my driver do the same the sound desactivate himself and i have to reboot my com to make it reactivate :( does anyone know what is this prob and how to solve it ?

thanks for reading and sorry to bother

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Do you have a running anti-virus?
What's your sound and video card?

CYRRIC

Reaction score
the probleme appears on my two computers so that is why i don't understand what the probleme is.

i have tha last remade edition of warcract 3 inculded frozen throne and you think maybe my cd can have some error ?

CYRRIC

Reaction score
512 on this and 375 on the other but it works pefetcly before its a bug tha appears since a few time and it though the probleme is warcraft, oo one thing strange yesterday i had a programme lunched and the sound doen't work normal i payed frozen just before but in the same time i was working on my map and what is strange is that when i lunched my map to try it the sound on the other programe was working :confused::eek: what the big matter is that lol warcraf make your com gone crazy lol

CYRRIC

Reaction score
imade some mistake but you can read it stop crying for each mistake made we won't get any furthur with mind like yours

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, it's hard to get further if we don't understand what the problem is.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
hahaha this isn't funny it's not you who have the probleme the bleme is that my sound doen't work but i see that it seems there is some conection witht the game so i ask if anyone know what can that be

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.