2 questions: multiattack and transfering

runegerig

Reaction score
ok, so im still learning all i can do in the editor, and i have a couple questions.

First, i want to give a unit a multi-attack, where it fires multiple arrows or whatever at once into different targets. (like in X-Hero, the Dryad, or in DotA, the Gorgon). How can i do this? i see in the unit editor the "Maximum Number of Targets," but i dont see more than that i can do...

Also, lets say i make a ton of custom units and triggers, and i want to keep all of them, but i want to create a different map, how do i export everything in the best way?

johnnymra

Reaction score
The ability you need for the multi attack is called 'Barrage' and is in the object editor at the human abilities (the one normally the siege engines use). You will just modify it to serve your purposes (number of targets, damage, etc).

As far as i know, you cannot export all your units and triggers with the normal editor. Only using the Jass Newgen Pack you may be able to (i'm still not very familiar with that one). Yet if you are new to the editor itself, stick to the normal copy paste method, in my opinion (i know it takes time but it is somewhat easier at start).

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
1). Using the Barrage ability. This tutorial teaches you how.
2). Object Editor -> File -> Export All Object Data.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.