A Content Forum!

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
I couldn't at this point think of a better name for it, but I notice a lot of people going to the forums to get ideas for heroes and items. Not that there's anything wrong with this, but it seems as though it might be prudent to have a separate thread for "Ideas", so players seeking these resources need only click a button to access them instead of trolling through the trigger help sections.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this was brought up.
There's more of it now, then, then. It'd be nice to see this happen.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
"Than then", for starters, considering you're one of "those people" who are big on grammar and spelling...

For another thing, KCcopiedname102 is right. We've seen this request before and it's failed... I don't do much with WEHZ, so I won't put my say in. Just giving you fair warning.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
This idea has already been suggested. I think there was also a suggestion to just make a thread for ideas. I'm not sure if there is one now, whatever. Maybe you should get on that, Chao. You usually can get things started (I still haven't gotten past the second chapter of Animal Farm, I'm too busy).

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> get things started

And then?

If I were to look for ideas for my map, I would not look into your thread on ideas for your map, because my map is different.

This is... well, I guess it passes as "Nice try".

Chao

Reaction score
I'm not asking for a place to throw my heroes and items for game X, I'm asking for ... perhaps, a place where item heroes and ideas and threads saying "omg I nead eyedeas" can be re-posted. I'm sure if there was a thread for it, people would eagerly show off their unique heroes; I know I have quite a few that have unique little tricks about them that I'd love to display.

And Ninva... tsk tsk tsk. Only a week and a half left! It's only 90 pages, caman!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with this.

I've searched for "Ideas" throughout the forum quite a few times, only to find "I NED IDEAZ 4 A DRGN HRO".
Maybe in this forum, we could have "Idea Requests" as well as "Idea lists"
Idea requests would be for things like the above.

Idea Lists would be for things such as:
"I just thought of an idea about a spell, for example, create a giant speaker and kill everyone". Etc.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I'm guilty of asking for "IDEAZ" so I think this is a good idea. Although you might just get more "I NED IDEAZ 4 A DRGN HRO" as a result.

Many people don't even bother to look in the sub forums anyway. GZ requests is a great example at that.

Demi666

Reaction score
I agree with this.

I've searched for "Ideas" throughout the forum quite a few times, only to find "I NED IDEAZ 4 A DRGN HRO".
Maybe in this forum, we could have "Idea Requests" as well as "Idea lists"
Idea requests would be for things like the above.

Idea Lists would be for things such as:
"I just thought of an idea about a spell, for example, create a giant speaker and kill everyone". Etc.

'I've searched for "Ideas" throughout the forum quite a few times, only to find "I NED IDEAZ 4 A DRGN HRO"'

What..? ^^

duyen

Reaction score
'I've searched for "Ideas" throughout the forum quite a few times, only to find "I NED IDEAZ 4 A DRGN HRO"'

What..? ^^

He means he found threads asking for ideas.

English Translation:

I would like some ideas for a dragon hero.

Chao

Reaction score
Beyond that, adding to my point, I don't necessarily think that people are going to just subject themselves to the basis of the skills they choose to emulate.

In layman's, I don't think we're gonna just flat-out bite one another.

Ideas are not just meant to fill holes, but expand beyond them; inspiration comes from unexpected sources - that's why this site's called TheHelper.net and not CopyMyJunk.com.

I've never been to CopyMyJunk.com.... I'm sorry if that counts as advertising. :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, it has already been bought and it is currently parked :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.