a couple questions

mothmann

Reaction score
first i have this problem
using the DESTRUCTIBLE WITHIN REGION DIES event, it seems you can only place a certain number of trees within a region before it stops working.

i just have this simple code
Code:
When Tree Dies
    Events
        Destructible - A destructible within [Entire Map] dies
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Tree Died
i place a bunch of trees and take a unit and attack it. it does nothing. but if i limit it to a very small region that can only hold a few trees, then it works. but if i use a rather large region that can hold 50 or so trees then it doesn't work.
the only workaround i've found for this is placing hundreds of small regions across the entire map. which is annoying. so anybody else know a workaround?

another thing
say i have a wolf neutral hostile and a bear neutral hostile. is there a way to make them attack each other on site?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
This "tree" limit is 64.
And, actually, the action says so...
Well, so it's 64. Can't have more than that in one region.

Attacking?
Well, you can use "Unit - Issue order targeting a unit" and order them to attack each other.
Or, just change the owner of one of them to some enemy "player".

xPheRe

Reaction score
Maybe Heptameron can give light to your problems.
Have a look at this (post #7 and #9 I think)

mothmann

Reaction score
i actually stopped bein stupid and decided to just highlighted every tree and double clicked one and set up a item drop for them there. it made it alot easier. dont know why i didn't think of it to begin with.

as for the neutrals attacking. it can be done with triggers, i know. but i was just making sure it couldn't be done some other way before i started on the trigger work.

edit- problem. doin that really causes some w.e. lag. is there a way to make the spinning circle things go away (look like start locations) that show up on every tree when they have a drop item set.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.