A Great New Orginial Idea (Hopefully)

P

Patriot897

Ok here it is my first posted idea. So the terrain looks kinda like line tower wars, every1 starts in a lane. Then u select a race, but instead of towers u get an army. Also every1 has a power crystal at their base (its a building). You then can send men to the end of the lane where there r waygates. U can go thru the waygates to other ppls lanes and attempt to destroy their crystals. The risk is that if ur men r off fiting in a lane ur base may be unprotected. Also each races generates gold differently. Some races train more units to get gold, others build buildings to generate gold, some get it from rasing gold from corspes. Any helpeful ideas, suggestions, comments? :)

B

bugi_bi

yeah it seems original...it could be great....
the only problem will be balancing the game..cuz every race is different...
suggestion: add building that can cast spells like "destroy 1 random opponent tower" or something like that.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
Patriot897 said:
Ok here it is my first posted idea. So the terrain looks kinda like line tower wars, every1 starts in a lane. Then u select a race, but instead of towers u get an army. Also every1 has a power crystal at their base (its a building). You then can send men to the end of the lane where there r waygates. U can go thru the waygates to other ppls lanes and attempt to destroy their crystals. The risk is that if ur men r off fiting in a lane ur base may be unprotected. Also each races generates gold differently. Some races train more units to get gold, others build buildings to generate gold, some get it from rasing gold from corspes. Any helpeful ideas, suggestions, comments? :)

Sounds similar to Defend the Lich King, except that is done on teams rather than having individual players with bases.

P

Patriot897

i guess it kinda like that, but its not teams, u pick who u attack, and there r custom races. :)

Plz any suggestions r appreciated.

P

Patriot897

bugi_bi said:
yeah it seems original...it could be great....
the only problem will be balancing the game..cuz every race is different...
suggestion: add building that can cast spells like "destroy 1 random opponent tower" or something like that.

Ya thats a good idea, except im not sure if there will be any towers at all. probably tho

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Also have some races earn more gold per unit then others, cuz its a lot easier to summon a unit then it is to get a kill and harvest the gold from a corpse, so the summoner would almost always win.

P

Patriot897

WolSHaman said:
Also have some races earn more gold per unit then others, cuz its a lot easier to summon a unit then it is to get a kill and harvest the gold from a corpse, so the summoner would almost always win.

Thats a good idea i think that the corpses would prob give more gold then just summoing a unit.

Please keep suggestions coming. Im open to anything :)

P

Patriot897

is nobody interested in my idea?

All help is apprecitated!

H

herra-sika

Dont double post please somebody (like me) can give you -rep :rolleyes:
you can edit like me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.