A question about the tinker's pocket factory

spirits

Reaction score
Hi I've been trying to make a spell called armed bunker which summons a "tinker pocket" factory although. Instead of a factory tho it would summon like an orc burrows which lets people load it..Is there any way it could be done?

verdr3t

Reaction score
Well not too familiar with the spell itself, but I guess you can make a targeting
spell which creates a burrow at the targeted point or similar.

On the other hand you can adjust the "Pocket Factory" spell itself to create a
burrow instead of a factory. Like spawn no units from it and stuff. Don't know
what happens with the units loaded into the burrow when the burrow disappears again though.

Pyroflame

Reaction score
Yes, you can. I did for one of my games, to spawn an attack tower.

Change these variables to:

Data - Factory Unit ID: Orc Burrow
Data - Leash Range: 0
Data - Spawn Interval: 300
Data - Spawn Unit Duration: 0
Stats - Duration - Hero: 0
Stats - Duration - Normal: 0

That will create a permanent Orc Burrow at the target location, permanently.

spirits

Reaction score
hmm i dont think i said it properly. okay i would like to spawn a building (prefearbly an orc burrow) which is able to be spawned anywhere..say i cast it on water it will still summon etc and 2. is it possible to make it timed?

3 it can be loaded into for safety and starts attacking with someone in it (like an orc burrow but accepts heroes and any unit) altho it has a timer and is destroyed afterwards

Pyroflame

Reaction score
hmm i dont think i said it properly. okay i would like to spawn a building (prefearbly an orc burrow) which is able to be spawned anywhere..say i cast it on water it will still summon etc and 2. is it possible to make it timed?

3 it can be loaded into for safety and starts attacking with someone in it (like an orc burrow but accepts heroes and any unit) altho it has a timer and is destroyed afterwards

Well yes, that's what I proposed does. Simply change the "duration" for the time you want it to last. It should be castable on water, although I'm not quite sure how that would turn out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.