Abilities Contest

rayquaza218

Reaction score
<<<!!!Abilities Contest!!!!>>>

Hey i mean with all the contest going around, why not start one? Ok so i have thought of one for hardcore (ornot) DBZ fans like myself. This contest is an abilities contest.

Judges Required:3 Conditions (must have knowledge of dragonballz, dragonball, or dragonball GT)

Theme: DragonBall(anykind) abilities

Rules
-Has to be made by self
-Icons allowed
-Music files allowed
-Imported models allowed (made by self)
-Jass (allowed or not? please discuss???)
-has to be submitted by July 15th (come on guyz its ONE ability)

Prizes
you could join for the fun of it or maybe if GM's are nice enough to add some rep.

Well i dunno if my idea is good but well reply and we'll see!

F

fratleyslaye

Ill judge but there is already a great dbz map almost complete that will blow most maps out of the water.

D

Dino.pl

> Unless you just want to use the entered abilities and you can use jass.
What did you mean?...

DrunkenFool

Reaction score
I mean the only reason rayquaza218 woulden't want people making abilities in jass would be because he can't use jass and he wants to use the abilities in some of his maps.

I'm not saying that rayquaza218 does want to do that. I'm just saying that Jass abilities should be entered.

D

Dino.pl

Ok, it's because I had no idea what you were trying to say by quoting yourself and writing "can't use jass" ^^

rayquaza218

Reaction score
fratleyslaye said:
Ill judge but there is already a great dbz map almost complete that will blow most maps out of the water.
Snigger, My map... :shades: you haven't seen it yet... Tip, Defense... Music... Spells... New Morph triggers... Showdown.... boo yah.... :cool:

rayquaza218

Reaction score
About the jass, its just not fair that many people cannot use jass, so they get knocked out instantly, its hard to create awesome skills without JASS, (imean you have to stick to warcraft models and the sort) was just trying to make it fair.... :mad:

any way, ok then, jass is enabled, who wants to be the judge? :rolleyes:

F

fratleyslaye

Heh, new map is bigger then DBZ Tribute 9.3 and no leaks, new sagas, better skins. . boo ya =] But like I said, I'll still be a judge.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
-Imported models allowed (made by self)
ummm what? :rolleyes:
sooo a model makes can make a cool spell with a nice effect while the others have to stick with the ones in wc3?
seriously now...

Judges Required:3 Conditions (must have knowledge of dragonballz, dragonball, or dragonball GT)
dragonball gt never came to my country for instance...
besides i know only 2-3 persons that actually watched both db and dbz.

S

saihttam

I think it's a good Idea, if I can manage to have a good Idea I'll try and figure how to submit it, but otherwise compared to everyone else on this site I pretty much suck at WE :p

I used to watch DB and DBZ alot, though I don't believe I've ever seen DBGT..
Yargh, curse my not having a tv anymore :p

S

saihttam

hey poster: what you should do is just post the official posting thread, rename it so it has dbz in it, and then whoever wants to post the abilities does it there, plus it gives you a thread so people can see what they're trying to make. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.