Ability Combo

Warraven

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I see you have seen this topic and wondered. "What does he mean by Ability Combo?" well, what I mean is that when you cast one ability, then cast another, it will make a combo.
And thats pretty much what I need, something that when I cast one ability, then another it will cast a special ability.
But heres something different I need it so when you cast the first spell, it waits 1.50 seconds and if there is not another ability cast within that time, it will do nothing. This may be abit tricky, but im sure you guys will be able to help me.
Thanks in advanced!
-Warraven

ianu74

Reaction score
Code:
Trigger 1
          Events
           Unit starts the effect of an ability
          Conditions
           Ability being casted equal to [U](your ability)[/U]
          Actions
           [U](Your actions)[/U]
           Turn on Trigger 2
           Wait for 1.5 seconds
           Turn off Trigger 2

Code:
Trigger 2
          Events
           Unit starts the effect of an ability
          Conditions
           Ability being casted equal to [U](your second ability)[/U]
          Actions
           [U](Your actions)[/U]
Trigger 2 is initially turned off.
I think this will probably work for a single unit casting it at the time, but can't work if lots of units cast at a single time.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
To make it more MUI, you can use buffs instead.

For example:

First skill: Berserk (let the buff has 1.5 seconds duration). The trigger the ability for when Berserk is casted.

Second skill: Also a triggerred spell. But if the triggering unit has the buff, then the effect would be greater.

This is for abilities which do not require target. For abilities which require targets, it's also the same. You can make the target has the buff (using Frenzy etc as base ability). When the second skill is casted, check whether the target has buff or not then deal combo effect. Hope you understand what I'm crabbing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.